The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Want '-Firerate +(Damage Or Whatever)' Corrupt Mods?

Terumitsu

Now it may seem like a silly question to ask as I am very likely not the only person who wants this but playing around with the warframe builder has lead me to some interesting firerate numbers with the semi-auto weapons.

Namely: Theoretical DPS that can't be reached without use of a button spam macro.

To illustrate this a bit better, I found a thing that would let you easily check how many clicks you can cram into 10 seconds as a good way to measure your physical limit when it comes to manual button spam:

http://www.brainbashersgames.com/games/10seconds.asp

For me it was an average of just over 11 clicks a second and that was in a way where aiming and accuracy be damned. 6-8 is more likely closer to what I do in-game but that still means that there is a lot of wasted potential in those high-firerate semi-auto weapons. Probably the worst offenders is with the Lethal Torrent mod where you are rather unlikely to be able to use it to it's full potential on a semi-auto without a very slow initial firing speed or some kind of macro or something.

Or maybe I just have very slow fingers. I dunno.

What do the rest of you think?

Or maybe I just have very slow fingers. I dunno.

What do the rest of you think?

121 clicks on my first try. i know i click faster in the heat of the moment though cause i burn the akbolto's mag pool down faster than it reloads with a mag size upgrade. although i do agree not everyone can easily call upon their body's natural reflex juices so well when needed so i'd agree with your idea and +1 it

Edited by RafaelFuchs