Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stuff To You Want To See On Youtube?

OOG_BOOG

Hey guys.

So ive been doing youtube for warframe for about half a year now. Progress is going well and im wondering. What is it you guys want to see from a warframe video. I feel that many of the Warframe channels (like mine) follow the formula of, weapon comes out. Review it. Get plat codes from DE. Give them away. Rinse and repeat. Well obviously there is a little more to it than that but still. I want to know if people want anything different from a warframe channel rather than just reviewers. Thanks guys!

Well I want to see more teamwork. I want to see several people who we can meet and become friends with.  Basically I want more twitch like content. Or maybe videos that aren't so serious. I want to watch relatable people doing relatable things. Like getting beat up by the Stalker and then beating him up. =)

I don't look up Warframe YouTubers. I don't care for any of the "fan art" creators, either.

Star's influence on TF2 kind of made me dislike YouTubers who play popular games in general, no offence.

None taken. Understandable point.

Eh I'd love to find some talented guy who makes animated (not 3D, although they are awesome,and funny) warframe shorts.

Or maybe I should get off my lazy A@@ and do it myself since I have the means to. Either way that be awesome.

I wish!

Edited by -HeadLocks-

heres an idea. A dojo art challenge. 2 teams form 2 separate clans and have a limited amount of time to grab as much paint as they can.

then using a base template of a 3 room dojo or so they see who can make the coolest looking dojo without adding any halls to give it more room.

but I totally understand if this is way to hard or big to do so im going to think of a few more easier to do things.

#1 a lephantis melee only challenge against a few people or by your self.

#2 a rag doll challenge. using the penta or some other explosive weapon see how far you can rag doll your self on different tile sets.

#3 MK1 only conclave fights using only level 1 frames.

#4 jit katag soccer. you could do this either in a conclave were 4 players of each team of 5 are rhino's with iron skin on, so they can't be knocked down and 1 player is the ball that you have to get into the opposing teams goal.

or if that doesn't work choose a map were the enemy's never stop coming but don't get any harder. like sabotage or capture.

and lastly #5 the western showdown. A best outa 5 showdown were 2 players stand back to back then walk 5 paces forward and take a shot at each other. the weapons are modded so they 1 hit K.O and you only get one shot.

anyway I hope you like the ideas I had and im fine if you don't do any of them. there just suggestions that's all.

Edited by Agentcheese

heres an idea. A dojo art challenge. 2 teams form 2 separate clans and have a limited amount of time to grab as much paint as they can.

then using a base template of a 3 room dojo or so they see who can make the coolest looking dojo without adding any halls to give it more room.

but I totally understand if this is way to hard or big to do so im going to think of a few more easier to do things.

#1 a lephantis melee only challenge against a few people or by your self.

#2 a rag doll challenge. using the penta or some other explosive weapon see how far you can rag doll your self on different tile sets.

#3 MK1 only conclave fights using only level 1 frames.

#4 jit katag soccer. you could do this either in a conclave were 4 players of each team of 5 are rhino's with iron skin on, so they can't be knocked down and 1 player is the ball that you have to get into the opposing teams goal.

or if that doesn't work choose a map were the enemy's never stop coming but don't get any harder. like sabotage or capture.

and lastly #5 the western showdown. A best outa 5 showdown were 2 players stand back to back then walk 5 paces forward and take a shot at each other. the weapons are modded so they 1 hit K.O and you only get one shot.

anyway I hope you like the ideas I had and im fine if you don't do any of them. there just suggestions that's all.

Great ideas. Ill probably consider some of them if my audience reaches the thousands.