Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lol, Are Forum Profiles Not Displaying Previous Names Of Players? (Off-Topic)

Somedude1000

Hey guys, I was checking 's profile just now, he used to be called TheErebus until recently, but according to the profile's name history, he hasn't had a name change, is this intentional?

I've noticed a few other profiles that have this problem, perhaps the feature is broken? Or am I missing something?

gb0Uh8K.png

Hey guys, I was checking 's profile just now, he used to be called TheErebus until recently, but according to the profile's name history, he hasn't had a name change, is this intentional?

I've noticed a few other profiles that have this problem, perhaps the feature is broken? Or am I missing something?

-snip

It just flat out seems broken.

I have seen a couple profiles that showed their name change but most of the time it doesn't.

It just flat out seems broken.

I have seen a couple profiles that showed their name change but most of the time it doesn't.

Heh, this is like that one time one of my buds built a fence to keep out cats, and they just ended up sitting on the fence, a feature that serves no purpose. Maybe I should chuck a message at support and see if they can get to the bottom of this

Those dastardly rascals :o

Also, I didn't know about the Ded_Sek alias >_>

I used to keep calling myself Sekoal in online games. Then it changed to Sek. Then DedSek, then TheErebus on most things and now I have 3 names:

EclipseOperator on most RPG sites

Ebola-Chan on steam

And ScrublordPrime here.