Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Shotgon

Dreadwire

Question

im with steel meredian watever,

so i build this Hek shotgun, max it to 30,  with scattered justice mod (200% multi shot) and add in status mod only, (no damage mod)

run around at lvl 30+ greener and it feels ok,

but the ammo round is just way to low,

so just wonder if sobek are any better,

i dont have boar prime tho still farming it,

but with 200% multishot on hek, is it can one shoot anything on Void survival, below 60min

should i invest on Hek or dump it ?

7 answers to this question

the hek with hells chamber+scattered justice 200%+120% multi shot plus the new 120% puncture, accelerated blast (60% puncture) blaze (60% damage plus heat), a maxed shotgun damage, (point blank i think), and then with one forma i put burdened mag, (I think it is) and the ammo mag mod. its like 2600 punture 1000 something heat and 9 rounds in mag. WELL WORTH it, but you do need that one forma at least.

Heh is a beast of a weapon no quastion about this and with primed point blank it is evil! For voids i run with hels chamber, primed point blank, scattered justice , tactical pump, and radiation (with blaze) and viral. All you need is CP as aura on team and there you go ready to kill things fast by one shot or even 3-4 from longer distances on low level. Yesterday i made 65 min random run with mesa and have a ton of fun during!