Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Newbie

(PSN)shipo

Hi everyone, I just started playing Warframe last night and I'm loving it so far. Bored my self to death with destiny so need something new to feed my addiction. My PSN is Shipo, feel free to add me if your new too or fancy helping a noob out.

Welcome to the most amazing community on Earth

Your destiny was to abandon Destiny and find your true destiny fighting as a Tenno for the Lotus rather than a Guardian of the Tower.

Step right up, get your FREE updates/expansions/dlcs with everything you see in-game (thats right son, even the cosmetics after a little trading) and i mean EVERYthing you for free as well.

The slogan here is Pay2NotWait. Every purchase you make here is fully your own choice that does not hinder your gameplay in any way. Want to try out the new Raid coming out? Go right ahead, why charge you $20 for an integral part of a fantastic game? Need some real money in-game currency? Trade other players those mods/keys/primes/imprints/special weapons/ etc for that same platinum you have the choice to buy.

Welcome good sir. You've found a new family 

Your destiny was to abandon Destiny and find your true destiny fighting as a Tenno for the Lotus rather than a Guardian of the Tower.

Step right up, get your FREE updates/expansions/dlcs with everything you see in-game (thats right son, even the cosmetics after a little trading) and i mean EVERYthing you for free as well.

The slogan here is Pay2NotWait. Every purchase you make here is fully your own choice that does not hinder your gameplay in any way. Want to try out the new Raid coming out? Go right ahead, why charge you $20 for an integral part of a fantastic game? Need some real money in-game currency? Trade other players those mods/keys/primes/imprints/special weapons/ etc for that same platinum you have the choice to buy.

You...i like you, brought a tear into my eyes...

He is completely right doe, you gonna love it here.

ip4m0.jpg

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome. This community seems a lot more friendly than the Destiny one. The game is amazing too, I wish I'd downloaded it sooner.