The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel About Sound Quake?

mooser6

A choice of builds is a good thing, as I recall DE wanted us to have lots of good choices for modding. If there was a one size fits all (I'm looking at you Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, and Lethal Torrent) then there wouldn't be any other good choice, cause you'd just be choosing to hurt yourself for no reason. In your case you choose to sacrifice Sound Quake reaching to the ends of the universe so Sonar can dish out more pain. If it were possible to maximize both skills at once, why wouldn't you do so?

And yes, Banshee Prime needs the wubs with her sound quake. Maybe some guitar distortion Sonic Boom and smooth saxophone tunes with Sonar as well. xD 

Edited by Racercowboy

And yes, Banshee Prime needs the wubs with her sound quake. Maybe some guitar distortion Sonic Boom and smooth saxophone tunes with Sonar as well. xD 

Basically Banshee Prime should be to Banshee as League of Legend's DJ Sona is to Sona

yes plz

Anyways, i do agree that keeping different playstyles is better just one jack of all trades. I just wish that some builds didn't make some skills almost completely obsolete

Basically Banshee Prime should be to Banshee as League of Legend's DJ Sona is to Sona

DE pls. If Banshee Prime were like this I'd actually buy Prime Access.

I get what you mean by skills being rendered useless by not building for them. Outside of using corrupted mods, I too think this should never happen. Banshee thankfully isn't one of those cases. My build actually is an well rounded build; While it may not have the destructive force of a full power str. build or the massive CC of a full range build, it can adapt to any situation quite easily, whether it'd be supporting or actually taking the lead. With prime mods coming out though, it might become a bit OP. 

It's boring, sitting in one spot watching a show. People complain about sitting in one spot pressing 4, yet, they never bring up abilities like Sound Quake. Instead they bring up abilities that let you move.

Ash's bladestorm is quite the hot topic though.

For the actuall thread, i kinda dislike the effect....aiming while soundwave is in effect is horrible...