Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lockdowns And Breaking Glass

Mainabi

I don't know if I'm just sadistic but I love to gather many mobs into a room with a window, charge my glave or paris shoot into the window and hop in the right moment out of the room, enjoying the screams and knowing that all of the mobs are dying slowly. I really do love it, but what bothers me.

1. Why are every other rooms also locked?

2. We're thousands of years ahead, why isn't there an automatic protection system if the hull got breached,

hacking to save the room is kinda illogical

I would prefer to hack the room to OPEN the hull and lock it down to my enemies and beeing able to see how my foes are dying slowly

Just some of my input

"Cuz when you break multi-isolation space pressurized plexiglass, you are damn right we're gonna close the entire ship till we find who did it. You break it you buy it!" - Grineer Lancer that always runs away into another room looking for cover when there is perfectly useable cover readily available around him.

I prefer it when the game glitches out and doesn't lock down the doors.  Mainly case the AI is too stupid to leave the room and slowly die so when I am on my way back I normally can just walking into the room, hack the term pick up the stuff of the dead and move on.

I would like it if only the hull breached room got locked rather then every single door.  It would make it more of a viable tactic when killing lots of mobs without firing so much ammo.

The rooms locking down are for safety measures.

If a breach has been made, and the doors don't shut then every connecting room will also suffer the effects.

no you've missunderstood

let's say there are 3 rooms [ 1 ]=[ 2 ]=[ 3 ]

if room 3 got a breach  so the doors between 2 and 3 should be closed NOT 1 and 2

resulting in [ 1 ]=[ 2 ]≠[ 3 ]

but the what actually happens is

[ 1 ]≠[ 2 ]≠[ 3 ]

≠ - closed

= - open

Yeah, to make it more logical:

Just shot the doors connecting the breached room to the other rooms.

you can't shoot the doors hek, there are grineer mini bosses shooting with rocket launchers around them and not even a single scratch is on the door

shooting won't make a difference.

second only corpus ships have those windows with lockdown mechanism, they can MASSProduce flying little thingies making a shield around allies, which never runs out of energy, why don't the corpus simply make a double single room lockdown with doors AND shieldbarriers?

no no they have to shut the whole ship down

you can't shoot the doors hek, there are grineer mini bosses shooting with rocket launchers around them and not even a single scratch is on the door

shooting won't make a difference.

second only corpus ships have those windows with lockdown mechanism, they can MASSProduce flying little thingies making a shield around allies, which never runs out of energy, why don't the corpus simply make a double single room lockdown with doors AND shieldbarriers?

no no they have to shut the whole ship down

No, stupid typo. I meant shut. Not shot.

Apparently I have been lucky with a glitch because most of the time when I do the tactic it only locks down that room and I can complete the mission without having to hack a console unless another room goes into lockdown.

If it is supposed to lock down the whole ship I have never noticed it happening.