Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Loki Build?

(XBOX)Kaptain IV

Question

11 answers to this question

Best Loki Build I made (you can use the primed version of continuity or flow, if you have) Invisibility MAX and no Radial use.

AURA : Energy Siphon

Base : Redirection + Vitality + Steel Fiber + Vigor

Mods : Continuity + Narrow Minded + Constitution + Flow

Why ? Because I can do Tower IV survival up to 20-25min alone without any reborn, killing VOR each time without loosing too much time on him.

Best Loki Build I made (you can use the primed version of continuity or flow, if you have) Invisibility MAX and no Radial use.

Why ? Because I can do Tower IV survival up to 20-25min alone without any reborn, killing VOR each time without loosing too much time on him.

Having disarm though makes him extremely useful in def missions. 

This is one of the most horrible builds I have seen, with out any offense.

Using SF+Vitality on low armor frames is not the way to go. Loki have Invisibility for a reason, and you lose efficiency with your build. Survivability can be achieved by making either Irratiated Disarm range+efficiency or going perma Invisibilty.

Defense Radial Disarm Loki for those T4Ds:

Overextended, Streamline, Constitution, Flow, Continuity, Quick Thinking, Stretch, Fleeting Expertise

Could sub constitution for irrad. disarm, but hopefully with the addition of those augment slots we can have both

Stealth (A duration build):

Narrow Minded, Overextended, Constitution, Streamline, Continuity, Quick Thinking, Fleeting Expertise, Irradiating Disarm

I don't have flow here because I usually have Loki in the void, and with void comes death orbs which is all the energy you could ever need. You could substitute Irrad. Disarm or Overextended for Flow

It really depends on what you need, but I would definitely have Quick Thinking/Flow as a combination as well as good efficiency to quickly get an ability off. 

I don't see why you wouldn't use Overextended for his Disarm since his abilities deal negligible damage. Also, Irradiating Disarm is, in my opinion, the most useful augment there is, or at least one of the most useful. It's basically Nyx's Chaos but better. I would highly suggest picking that up.

This is one of the most horrible builds I have seen, with out any offense.

Using SF+Vitality on low armor frames is not the way to go. Loki have Invisibility for a reason, and you lose efficiency with your build. Survivability can be achieved by making either Irratiated Disarm range+efficiency or going perma Invisibilty.

XD : "most horrible build" ... yes, you're pretty much right because it is a T4S SOLO only build. I pretty never use it elsewhere because it's not use full. but why ?

First : SOLO means no help and Bombard and grenade in T4 oneshot you without "Redirection + Steel fiber + Vitality + VIGOR". I cannot make it to 20' without it.

Second : I always keep distance with enemies by using decoy so Radial Disarm at base range is enough.

Third : One Radial Disarm cost 100 energy, two times invisibility = 60 seconds of invisibility

Loki is a specialized Warframe and I specialized it more so it really turn in an "most horrible build"... YEAH but I can do my "60 T4S keys runs" without help. :p

I solo t4 with my loki a d I do not use any defense mods so no you do not need them. If you are invisible them they do not shoot you which in turn makes defense mods useless. For solo build high duration. Stay invisible and use a Paris prime/dread.

you don't need any defensive mods, you have invis and disarm for any defense you might need. you can always run lifestrike on your melee weapon if you really wan't to. if you can find room for it, i guess you could use a vigor if you deem it necessary

you also don't need flow. you really don't. just get a lot of efficiency and your base energy pool is more than big enough. i would only run flow if i wanted to run quickthinking as well, but that combo uses 2 mod slots and there simply isn't room for it unless you do some tweaking

- narrowminded

- overextended

- fleeting expertise

- continuity

- constitution

- stretch

- irradiating disarm

- natural talent

the important things you want to focus on are duration and efficiency, adding overextended really helps out your disarm as well

Edited by J1ffyLub3

Is this a good multi-purpose build?

Aura - Energy Siphon

overextended

continuity

quick thinking

narrow minded

constitution

irradiating disarm

flow 

fleeting expertise

This build has maxed out power efficiency with my extra 15% from the loki helmet and very good duration and power, however i do not have stretch and i dont know what to switch out for it as quick thinking is my only survival mod and i need it and irradiating disarm is good as well. So is it okay not having stretch?