Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Random Thought (Well Of Life Syndicate Mod)

Hookshotz

Trinity's Well of Life Syndicate Mod

- Seeing as how undeveloped or how lack luster this mod is or feels compared to Nekro's desecrate ability or Oberon's Reckoning. I had a concept that could make this a relatively strong and useful mod potentially. 

Instead of spawning health orbs which; don't get me wrong are useful but unnecessary compared to trinity's Blessing. Well of Life could have a chance to spawn Orb's that follow's around and heals players in the area for % of damage dealt maybe (or based off the warframe's power strength). Each one of the orbs contain's a certain amount of Hit Points Stored within it which is used to heal teammates or surrounding NPC's. When the Orb is out multiple (a cap of amount spawned 5-10) can be spawned at a time, and if a teammate is at 10% (or a bigger/smaller percentage) of low health the amount of health in the orb is consumed and used to instantly heal that person if they are in range. 

The main concept for this idea; factoring in range, power strength, and duration brings in a whole new idea and concept for how healing can be done instead of consistently spamming Blessing

- For now lets have it be default that the orbs only affect one target at a time, and only focuses on that target for the duration of the fight. The Orbs are also Heal over time based as well.

Examples of Effects:

# of Orbs and Time - Duration (similar to Nova)

# of HP restored - Power Strength

# of targets each orb affects at a time - Range (faster healing speed as well, multiple target healing)

- Just an Idea or concept I had on the spur of the moment, other than that I have nothing else; if I posted this topic in the wrong section I apologize ahead of time I don't do much posting on forums for specific reasons. If you like this idea then work off it and brainstorm what can be done better to make this more viable.

Edited by Hookshotz

Anything to make Well of Life viable in-game.

I feel bad when i cast it accidentally, i've said in chat  "Sry my finger slipped and i WoL'd that target."  There's a problem with the power itself when i want to rip out the 1 key to prevent accidental casts.