Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning With A Bang! (Or Maybe A Loud Pew!)

Heat.Inherit

After returning from a long hiatus, I bring gifts! Well, no. That was a lie. No gifts. 

But what I DO bring is enthusiasm and conversation. After taking a Warframe break in order to further pursue competitive shooting. This, coupled with an increase in work and college hours (and Planetside 2 ^.^) left me without time for Warframe. 

Hopefully some of you guys remember me, I wasn't hugely unpopular when I left ^.^

So, let us discuss, how has the general community been? How is everyone feeling about the state of the game (this isn't a feedback thread, so please don't treat it as such) as it stands? Has anyone made any new, exciting life changes? 

After reading around on the forums, no one really seems to have a thread posted for a general, "Hey. How's it goin'?" So, that's what this is. Let the most 'general' of the 'General Discussions' begin!

Omg I know you from somewhere. You don't know me (Not by this username at least).

Where might that somewhere be? You an old member of The Frozen or FrostTech? Maybe you ran with The Clockwork Legion at some point? Or maybe you are a design council member, and tuned into the council chat tab at any time that I happened to be online? 

Do you have any alt usernames? I MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! xD

Hey welcome back. :) Everything is toasty as everyone waits for U16.

Thanks! :)  Looks like I picked a good time to walk back in. Pre-update energy is in the air! xD

Where might that somewhere be? You an old member of The Frozen or FrostTech? Maybe you ran with The Clockwork Legion at some point? Or maybe you are a design council member, and tuned into the council chat tab at any time that I happened to be online? 

Ohhhhhh that's right. I got kicked from the clockwork legion when someone blamed me for splitting clan credits and resources. You hadn't been on for sometime so I couldn't tell you about it. Anyhow, nice having you back.

Things are good, the flame is dying down a bit for me. Im hoping with U16 (an consoles finally getting Spy2.0 soon) then it will be rekindled. Im just finding lack of motivation to do things, like level up frames or weapons etc. 

However, i have found on thing i do enjoy doing is just finding kubrow eggs and rolling the dice on hatching lol.

I got kicked from the clockwork legion when someone blamed me for splitting clan credits and resources. You hadn't been on for sometime so I couldn't tell you about it. Anyhow, nice having you back.

That sounds awful, it's clear that the leadership skills of my second-in-command were..less than great. When I left, we were a fun, social, active community. Now, it seems that The Clockwork Legion has been dried out, beaten with a stick, and shot a few times. 

Just goes to show how much leadership can make or break a community!