The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Let's Make A Developing Warframe Story!

Arkardu

But wait! From the shadow lunged out Hentailibur! Tentacles sprouted from his chassis as it wraps around Mesa, with each tentacle slowly creeping towards any sensitive holes on Mesa it can find. As Mesa pleaded "No Hentailibur-dono yamete!!" the pleas fell on deaf ears as Hentailibur lets out a pedo laugh.

Then Sassh went apesh*t and bladestormed all of Hentailiber's tentacles off, leaving him to bleed to death. With a smirk, Sassh looks at Mesa and says "DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?!" Then he turned into Vay Hek, and flew away, laughing maniacally.

Vay Hek then flew into Mutalists Alad V's laboratory ship. He crashed right into the lab where Alad V was in the process of converting a roller into a new mutalist creature. This made Vay Hek fly into a rage, screaming "MY BABIES". Alad V stood. slightly smirking at Vay Hek. "Glad to see the Councilor coming to join the Mutalist empire! Your corpse shall progress evolution!" Alad V pulled pulled out his long Paracyst and attempted to attack Vay Hek.

just then the twin queens got their update feed about vey hek. they both face palmed at the same time at the sight that awaited them.

Alad V with his head stuck in heks gun as he flailed wildly trying to get him out. but then as they turned around they saw the real vey hek eating a bagel behind them.

"so this is not really you?" they asked him. real hek or Rhek swallowed and said "did you really think I would be THAT STUPID!?" "yes... yes we both did." they said at the same time.

then the twin queens  ordered Rhek to fire at fake hek and alad annihilating the entire station they were on. they then gave him a medal for pressing a button.

Rhek is over joyed by this just as ember and her bathroom along with the newly stuck on space core comes hurtling right for them.

Edited by Agentcheese

Sitting in the waiting room were Flucalibur, Cancerlibur, Diabetexcalibur, AIDScalibur, Chalmydialibur and a lot more.

Stepping out of the medic room was Alad D, Alad V's cousin from another Grineer. As he yelled "NEXT!" a scream made by Deadcalibur was heard along the noise of buzzsaws which prompted Alad D to close the door while grinning menacingly at the sickcaliburs.

And then Limbo said

"What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)."

To Excalibur with rage.
Edited by Sionixca