Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay's Completely Inaccessible; Crash On Attempted Entry

Krion112

Ever since Relay's were opened up for everyone to use, I have been entirely denied entry. Prior to this, during the Mastery Rank 10 test, I was completely able to enter the Relays. Now, every single time I attempt to enter, they crash. Several times I believed this issue might have been fixed based on the change logs of updates between its beginning and now, but I guess this issue doesn't seem to have the attention of DE.

Here's all the information I can provide:

-The way the game crashes is that it will show the standard 'Liset Travelling to Destination' screen, and then suddenly the game quits. There is no crash report prompt after the Crash, the game just suddenly exits, therefore I am not given a WAR number to provide to support.

-The relays functioned prior to the public release, meaning I was able to access them and interact with their contents prior to the official launch. Any changes I have made to my computer were made in response to the crashing, and are not the cause of it.

-Any changes I make to the video settings do not have any effect, as regardless of what I do the game still crashes in this way.

-The game crashes at varying times; usually it crashes as soon as I am shown the Liset travelling, but sometimes it has managed to reach the Liset Parking cinematic. However, it will always crash without fail.

-No other mission type or tile set crashes; everything else in the game functions normally. Previously, other mission types were rarely crashing, such as Gas-City and Grineer Shipyard tile sets, but all these issues seem to have been fixed either by my adjustments to my computer or by fixes provided in the updates. 

-I am not the only one affected by this issue, as I have seen several previous reports, most of which that have gone completely ignored.

As it stands, I'm not sure if this is an issue on my end or DE's end. It doesn't seem like many have this issue, but at the same time this is the only part of the game which is crashing on me. Assistance would be appreciated. Let me know if I should be contacting support, because as far as I can tell, this shouldn't be an issue on my end.

I know a few people that have this issue running a 32bit system. Tells them insufficient memory. No clue if thats your problem or not.

I actually have two other computers to play Warframe, and for quite some time my secondary computer used to tell me insufficient video memory while playing Warframe, but it has since been fixed. On this computer, however, I receive no prompt or reason as to why it's crashing, which is why it's both frustrating and confusing.