Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Lonely Tenno

(PSN)bryannmaina

Hi I'm new to these forums but not to Warframe. I'd been playing on and off since the UK launch of PS4 but I've always loved warframe. The last few months I've been playing religiously.

I used to play mainly solo but as I progress I need tons of help and would love to play with a few guys from here. I got loads of keys and spend a lot of time in the void with randoms haha.

I have 2/3 friends who do play and I'm in a clan but they're both not as active as I am and it is a bit of a let down.

I'm stoked for Update 16 and have been waiting to put together my first prime, I'm so glad Volt is coming up soon so I'll wait for his frame. I'm excited for the Raids too gotta build up a good roster of friends for it. Warframe has come a long way from Nov 2013 and it only keeps getting better.

This is my introduction I guess, thanks for your time guys

Update 16 has yet to launch on the PC end of the game, so I wouldn't expect it to be on consoles for a few months.

I have heard that [DE] has plans to sync the two together, but I haven't heard anything about it for a while.

Good to see the console side of Warframe is having fun, nothing wrong with diversity in the gaming world. Doesn't matter if you're male, female, a console player, a PC player, none of that matters.

Bottom line,

It's all about fun, and making friends who like to have fun with you. That's what it's all about. ^^

If you need someone to game with (with a mic) , add me up! I'm always down to play with people with Mic's. 

I'm not someone to harp at anybody because they don't have gear/mod's etc. In reality its more fun to help those in need then grinding all day everyday. (not saying you don't have gear/mod's, just my opinion) 

I have a clan as well, new ghost clan (Transcendence/Emblem on the way). If your planning on being real active, i could make you a VIP with all privileges. I myself am looking for people to play with who could be leaders in my clan. I'm really active as well.

I definitely need people for incoming raid's, it's easier to start to get to know other players then start a group of 8 random's with mic's and try to be coordinated. 

If anyone else other then OP is interested in my clan, send me a pm. It's open to those player's who don't care much about owning dark sector's and leaning more towards players playing together with mic's having fun. 

Prerequisite

19+ (unless your chill, laid back and composed.)

no over-talking, (i know warframe is fun and theirs alot of information to say but most players know there share)
Trying to encourage opportunities for anyone to talk [joke around] , rather then just listen one person go on and on and on.
(not gonna name anyone-you know who you are)

must have a good quality headset.         Example: No Mic's then utilizing Tv for volume. (can be exceptions) 

Edited by (PS4)GreenSoup2HoT