Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voices In The Void

Bloody_Canvas

I was playing tower 1 exterminate and as usual the background stuff is playing. I have just cleared an area of enemies and was gathering up loot when I heard a whisper. I looked at my map and there were no enemies in the room so I just thought I was imagining things. Then after clearing another room I heard it again, in the form of monk like singing. The first part I didn't understand but the second I heard as, "Please don't leave me(us?) here." With all the action going on in the void you don't normally notice it. Has anyone else heard this and got the other parts of what they are saying? I'm a little spooked but also intrigued.

It's actually known there ARE voices speaking in the Sabotage portal room, but it's in psuedo-Latin so we can't make it out.

Can you think you can try and get a video or audio file of this to share? If it's as clear as you say this may change everything and start a wave of new expeditions into the Void.

Hell, I just had a theory thinking about it here, but I may simply be wrong.

Edited by Morec0

It's actually known there ARE voices speaking in the Sabotage portal room, but it's in psuedo-Latin so we can't make it out.

Can you think you can try and get a video or audio file of this to share? If it's as clear as you say this may change everything and start a wave of new expeditions into the Void.

Hell, I just had a theory thinking about it here, but I may simply be wrong.

I would but sadly I don't have any recording software. It's there though if anyone is willing to go in and listen.

Well i wonderd what happened to all those children from the grineer ship, guess we know now.

My suggestion is that you probably don't want to look further into this.

OH I'LL LOOK INTO IT!! I doubt its the children though. I think it might be the voices of those the tower has under its control crying out or something along those lines. 

Well i wonderd what happened to all those children from the grineer ship, guess we know now.

My suggestion is that you probably don't want to look further into this.

Wasn't a Grineer ship, was presumably Orokin. That all happened long before the current era that Warframe takes place in.

OH I'LL LOOK INTO IT!! I doubt its the children though. I think it might be the voices of those the tower has under its control crying out or something along those lines. 

My current theory, based on what you said, is that it's the Orokin.

Their final fate: locked away in their own towers in the Void. Unable to escape. Left to slowly starve and rot to nothing.

My current theory, based on what you said, is that it's the Orokin.

Their final fate: locked away in their own towers in the Void. Unable to escape. Left to slowly starve and rot to nothing.

the orokin need food? I always thought they were super powerful beings with magic light radiating out of them that didn't need food.