Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Secondary Weapon Concept : Dual Wrist Weapons : Asymetrical Akimbo Combo

Deidaku

Hey community!

here's an idea for an akimbo wrist weapon;

As for the name I wanted to call it Dual edge . ( Edge because of edge of tomorrow) 

Here's a picutre  that show's what i'm going for

edge-of-tomorrow-exo-suit-cosplay-by-pet

Seeing how we got the gammacor  recently the idea is simple.

2 wrist mounted guns

> 1 fires  medium damage bullets , similar to a furis but more damage , less firerate , bigger magazines but less total ammo

>The other is a mini grenade launcher that fires small projectiles that bounce once off surfaces to deal  as much as 50% as the Penta but  it has a higher firerate and faster reload speed

It would be the first asymetrical dual wield weapons and I think with some tweaking it would fit well in the game's universe.

THoughts?

Pain in the ! to implement because technically akimbo weapons are still considered to be one entity.

Left click = shoot bullets.

Right click = shoot grenades.

We already have plenty of weapons that function like that, it's just that none of them have the aesthetic design of two different guns.

We already have plenty of weapons that function like that, it's just that none of them have the aesthetic design of two different guns.

Horseblinders, my bad!

But then, these weapons still share a single magazine.

Edited by Mofixil

exactly ! thank you 

Horseblinders, my bad!

But then, these weapons still share a single magazine.

I think we can take a page from the Quanta here and have the secondary fire simply consume more ammo than the primary fire.

FTFY.

The code that you implied with your "fix" is not in the game. The code that I implied is.

I think we can take a page from the Quanta here and have the secondary fire simply consume more ammo than the primary fire.

The code that you implied with your "fix" is not in the game. The code that I implied is.

And its going to be changing, DE would be incredibly stupid not too... its been pointed out AND noticed by Dev AND shoved in their face.

So the point is two fold, actually.

And its going to be changing, DE would be incredibly stupid not too... its been pointed out AND noticed by Dev AND shoved in their face.

So the point is two fold, actually.

Oh, I'm not saying that what you're suggesting isn't what I want. I'm just saying that currently, the way I suggested it is easier and therefore more likely. I would really like if secondary fire and the aim function were distinct so that I can actually use weapons like the Quanta, Paracyst, etc comfortably.