Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need To Look For A New Laptop

LordOfScrugging

Very recently my laptop, has been going to, for a lack of better words, crap. it's been having issues left and right, it's taking a while to load up when i start it, and i have the occasional issue where it blackscreens and stays like that when i try uploading games. i'm looking for a laptop which is capable of gaming. this one has an Nvidia GT630M.

I got this laptop back in 2012 and it was great. i was able to run skyrim on ultra and now i can barely get it to run on low. i do frequent clean ups and everything but it just doesn't want to live. also through an unfortunate accident, my laptop's screen is cracked and i don't wanna pay to get it repaired.

now i expect the "get/build a PC" comment, the only issue is that where i'm currently staying, i do not have the space for a PC, so a laptop is what i'm stuck with. and i don't want a high end 2k-3k alienware. 

are there any good laptops that won't absolutely break the bank?

edit:

my poor laptop :,(

1muPNET.jpg

Edited by LordOfScrugging

thats impressive to be honest ... a good idea (should have thrown my 10 year old notebook out anyway)

i have to nearly count 2x the price of a good laptop but this one seems "rather" good for its price ... absolutely not top but really really good for its range!!!

Edited by Severuslanskerr

i'm definitely bookmarking that one. i won't be able to outright buy the laptop right now. gotta save some money since i've got stuff i gotta do. currently i'm using my TV as a screen so i can actually play 

thats impressive to be honest ... a good idea (should have thrown my 10 year old notebook out anyway)

i have to nearly count 2x the price of a good laptop but this one seems "rather" good for its price ... absolutely not top but really really good for its range!!!

it's vastly better than my current laptop's specs lmao

Edited by LordOfScrugging