Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Darkness Rises On Xbox1

(XBOX)CFE Vulari

The hair stands on end, making your shirt collar chafe, brows furrow, and teeth grind. Sweat begins to bead on your forehead, slowly inching it's way down the side of your black-head infested nose. The salt trails promise a stinging end when they reach your beady little eyes, and you know if you take your attention away from the screen for just a second( just a second is all you'd need to release yourself from your agony), and I will put a bullet between your eyes....

My name is Vulari Batman, and I had, as of yet, forgotten to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste.  HA! I am also the founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite. Perhaps you have not seen my name, nor have ever cared to see it, but I promise you this; My enemies will see my name. My enemies will feel my oncoming storm! MY ENEMIES SHALL CURSE THEIR MOTHERS FOR BRINGING THEM INTO A WORLD FILLED WITH THE SUFFERING I SHALL BRING DOWN UPON THEIR HEADS! And those who did not care to see my name, will care not to...

-V

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite
The Dark One
Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Kolski
Ol' Scratch

I have slaughtered sixteen hundred and counting tenno in two months. Walking. Talking. Living. Breathing...... 
Edited by (XB1)Vulari Batman

Welcome. Nice story you had there. I too enjoy long walks on the beach and caroling around the neighborhood. I also see you enjoy long, romantic candle-lit dinners and are Soap Opera junkie, like myself. You seem soft, kind and caring. Someone you could really trust to hold something precious. I'm honoree to meet the aquantince of such a humble man.

• 4 weeks later...