Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, How Many Have Bought Ori And The Blind Forest?

Zirion_Bk

Amazing game. Even better than some other AAA games, it is as good as it looks. Beautiful graphics, great story and cool gameplay mechanics. i'd give it a 9 out of 10. Just watch some short videos and figure it out by yourself. Cheers!

Thank you! I've decided to buy it at the next chance I get after having watched some short videos about it. I've heard that it is pretty hard though, so here's hoping that I do not completely suck at games like this.

awwww, is looks so cute and beautiful :3 

man I so hate games behind money-wall, poor gamers don't have a chance >.< though I really find the graphics and the backgrouds really awesome and amazing (kinda reminds me of japan...from what I see in the images) 

awwww, is looks so cute and beautiful :3 

man I so hate games behind money-wall, poor gamers don't have a chance >.< though I really find the graphics and the backgrouds really awesome and amazing (kinda reminds me of japan...from what I see in the images) 

There's still the oh-so-glorious Steam Sale. See if you can nab it at a lower price when one of those inevitably happens!