Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Vs Nanosuits 2.0-.5 Vs Halo Powered Armor

HonorGuard2074

If it is a Easter egg then yea it counts

Considering such a massive vehicle bounces like a Warthog when flipped over when it really shouldn't, it really doesn't. It's a gameplay mechanic in multiplayer and the accompanying message basically says that it's impossible. 

Master Chief, with the Mark V armor, is able to lift 6 times his own weight (286.6 lbs, which translates to 1719.6 lbs). The Elephant weights 450,000 lbs.

This isn't canon, just pure gameplay mechanic.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

Where did you read that mate,on the raw materials part (I took the time to read ALL OF THE COLLECTABLES to see if it was there and all I saw about such was symbolic aND about same with the tenno

BUT THEY get it worse since they are linked to the suit and become apart of it not symbolic

Also the cut scene of the Mr rail gun happy joy joy commander shooting you a lot

F*ck man, I don't remember, I read it like... 4 years ago as a quote from a book or something like that.

There is a monumental difference between 'symbolic' and 'symbiosis'. The user and the suit need each other to survive, that is symbiosis, well, in that aspect it is.

You open the door, and Lockhart gets one shot off before you kill him

Master Chief, with the Mark V armor, is able to lift 6 times his own weight (286.6 lbs, which translates to 1719.6 lbs). The Elephant weights 450,000 lbs.

Mjolnir Spartan armor weighs half a ton, that's 1,000 lbs. 6 times that is 6,000 lbs.

Mjolnir Spartan armor weighs half a ton, that's 1,000 lbs. 6 times that is 6,000 lbs.

Master Chief himself does not weigh half a ton. He can already lift about three times his own BODY weight (as all SPARTAN IIs are capable of) without his armor.The Mark V armor doubles that amount, allowing him to lift six times his own BODY weight, not six times the weight of the armor, otherwise we'd have seen him lift Warthogs. 

My point still stands however. No one can lift, let alone flip, an Elephant.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

F*ck man, I don't remember, I read it like... 4 years ago as a quote from a book or something like that.

There is a monumental difference between 'symbolic' and 'symbiosis'. The user and the suit need each other to survive, that is symbiosis, well, in that aspect it is.

You open the door, and Lockhart gets one shot off before you kill him

Yea I counted around 10 holes in the door add a additional 1 or 2

Add if I remember right he will shoot at you from in there sometimes which does rather hurt

Edited by robby2074

Just read the Crysis wiki and what? What? There's no part about it having total energy absorption, or for that matter, mimicking anything. Apparently it's got a bullet absorption mode, but that only lasts for so long.

Hey! Try dealing with a guy who can stomp so hard he stops time; while you're at it, take an energy javelin to the chest. Neither is pleasant.

In PvP rhino does a simply knockdown ,the nanosuit in 4 absorbed total energy from 4 spots which made you invulnerable for awhile or til a EMP when off

Anyways it mimicked certain things from the ceph ,there weapons were locked before ,nanosuit goes in and can use it and link with it

So it reasonable it could mimic disarray from stalker or absorb certain abilities

And the javelin would be like Lockhart ,also armor mode with heavy armor does help

In PvP rhino does a simply knockdown ,the nanosuit in 4 absorbed total energy from 4 spots which made you invulnerable for awhile or til a EMP when off

Anyways it mimicked certain things from the ceph ,there weapons were locked before ,nanosuit goes in and can use it and link with it

So it reasonable it could mimic disarray from stalker or absorb certain abilities

And the javelin would be like Lockhart ,also armor mode with heavy armor does help

There is a big difference between being able to use weaponry akin to the suit you're wearing, and 'mimicking' abilities.

If the Javelin had enough strength mods, it would rip right through the Nanosuits armor mode, if there were two javelins, forget it, Nano's dead.

I would think that Warframes would win just because of the versatility they provide. Where as Chief is a soldier who only knows to aim, shoot, and box.

If it where Hand to Hand combat, Warframe. If it where anything goes just like in the halo games? Tie. Now if it was all out war? Chief.

Edited by Garrosh_Hellscream

Warframes.

All of them have access to shields, which, as far as I can tell, are capable of resisting at least as much as either of these suits (depending on the warframe). Additionally, those that aren't blessed with large shields (Rhino, Mag, all others with 150 base shields) seem to be extremely resilient anyways, like Valkyr (assuming she doesn't just use Hysteria and completely negate all attacks) or Saryn (who can deploy tangible shells of volatile poison that somehow are capable of blocking bullets, rockets, concentrated blasts of plasma and other attacks).

Despite their inherent resistance to physical harm, they seem to be impossibly lightweight and flexible, allowing their users to perform feats of agility commonly seen in gymnasts and unarmored martial artists. Additionally, their users are quite capable of parkour, allowing mobility far exceeding either of its competitors.

Finally, they are capable of manipulating Void energy. Several sources in the game indicate that the Void's energy is essentially magic -- it breaks the laws of physics in normal space. Thus, assuming that gameplay-based limitations come off, and that both of the competitors are more firmly grounded in reality (and thus not very able to use said energy against its source), both of them would likely be found in a number of wrecked states, including but not limited to:

-Being impaled by energy swords (Radial Javelin)

-Reduced to a puddle of corroded flesh and metal (Miasma)

-Crushed infinitely (Vortex)

-Annihilated (Molecular Prime)

-Ablaze (Any of Ember's abilities)

-Shorted out and sparking (Shock, Overload, Tesla)

-Compressed into the ground (Reckoning)

Warframes.

All of them have access to shields, which, as far as I can tell, are capable of resisting at least as much as either of these suits (depending on the warframe). Additionally, those that aren't blessed with large shields (Rhino, Mag, all others with 150 base shields) seem to be extremely resilient anyways, like Valkyr (assuming she doesn't just use Hysteria and completely negate all attacks) or Saryn (who can deploy tangible shells of volatile poison that somehow are capable of blocking bullets, rockets, concentrated blasts of plasma and other attacks).

Despite their inherent resistance to physical harm, they seem to be impossibly lightweight and flexible, allowing their users to perform feats of agility commonly seen in gymnasts and unarmored martial artists. Additionally, their users are quite capable of parkour, allowing mobility far exceeding either of its competitors.

Finally, they are capable of manipulating Void energy. Several sources in the game indicate that the Void's energy is essentially magic -- it breaks the laws of physics in normal space. Thus, assuming that gameplay-based limitations come off, and that both of the competitors are more firmly grounded in reality (and thus not very able to use said energy against its source), both of them would likely be found in a number of wrecked states, including but not limited to:

-Being impaled by energy swords (Radial Javelin)

-Reduced to a puddle of corroded flesh and metal (Miasma)

-Crushed infinitely (Vortex)

-Annihilated (Molecular Prime)

-Ablaze (Any of Ember's abilities)

-Shorted out and sparking (Shock, Overload, Tesla)

-Compressed into the ground (Reckoning)

Yet the suits are disabled by 1 guy

Nanosuit is resistant to all but a EMP add if you want to go technical health is important on frames

Meet the Mike 43

But there's so many other options... Terminator Armor from Warhammer 40k, Iron Man's suit, Tau Battlesuits from 40k, and many others. But Warframes wield the Void, essentially giving them magical powers.

But then there's the prerequisites for wearing the suits. Any Space Marine armor in 40k will not work unless you have all the genetic modifications that make an Astartes, and you'd have to be indoctrinated into their hate-culture to get it. No thanks

Warframes are vessels for our minds, and a Tenno is a bodyless consciousness that drifts between controlling various Infested monsters called Warframes https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/348698-theory-post-humanism-and-the-possible-impact-on-tenno-and-their-culture/

Tau Battlesuits are actually mechs, so they might not count, but they are too big and bulky for my tastes

I don't know much about Halo's Mjolnir Armor or Crysis' Nanosuit, but Iron Man's suit flies, is near indestructible, and has a ton of firepower. So I'd go with that

Ridiculous complete speculation on what a Tenno actually is. The theory of Tenno each being a different human being is much more supported than your theory due to Ember Prime's codex entry. Kathleen states that there were children on the ship (Zarisman I believe or something similar to that). The entry is for Ember Prime because the child that would later be known as Ember Prime is the child that burned Kathleen. Seriously, get your facts strait please. Edited by TheStag

Nanosuit is resistant to all but a EMP add if you want to go technical health is important on frames

Meet the Mike 43

Nukor say hello, I also hardly doubt the Nanosuit can hold up against the Ether Sword as well. 

Edited by Aeronomatic

Meet the Mike 43

Different from invulnerable.

And I highly doubt that a nanosuit is able to resist antimatter, or gravitational forces sufficient to entrap and consume light (a black hole). Or, if we take the Lotus' description of Frost's abilities seriously, temperatures within a few degrees of absolute zero.

Let's be real, the player character in any of the Crysis games can be killed with relative ease by a number of the NPCs, human or not. And they, for the most part, use technology that's rather primitive in comparison to that used in Warframe.

Oh, and Nyx's Absorb says hi.

Different from invulnerable.

And I highly doubt that a nanosuit is able to resist antimatter, or gravitational forces sufficient to entrap and consume light (a black hole). Or, if we take the Lotus' description of Frost's abilities seriously, temperatures within a few degrees of absolute zero.

Let's be real, the player character in any of the Crysis games can be killed with relative ease by a number of the NPCs, human or not. And they, for the most part, use technology that's rather primitive in comparison to that used in Warframe.

Oh, and Nyx's Absorb says hi.

You forget we are using the PvP part of the abilities

Also mimic disarray ,ok nyx say hi to my Mike (1 sec later blood everywhere and a nanosuit standing up tall)

Nukor say hello, I also hardly doubt the Nanosuit can hold up against the Ether Sword as well.

Yea nor a warframe to a tank to the face (kicks tank into face ) also I am pretty sure that enchanced reflexes means catching a sword then redirecting the force used into user (martial arts tenno do not know very well)

You forget we are using the PvP part of the abilities

You forgetting one thing. In PvP we're fighting against other Tenno, with similar powers and resistances, and Conclave isn't stricte deathmatch, but more like wargames. Tenno try to outsmart and outperform each other, not kill one another.

I don't think that the nanosuit has the ability to mimic or disrupt Warframe abilities. I don't see where you are coming from here.

Yea nor a warframe to a tank to the face (kicks tank into face ) also I am pretty sure that enchanced reflexes means catching a sword then redirecting the force used into user (martial arts tenno do not know very well)

No, I'm pretty sure they're good with that sword catching. Plus, Crysis armor mode means just stopping bullets, not totally reflecting them.

I don't think that the nanosuit has the ability to mimic or disrupt Warframe abilities. I don't see where you are coming from here. No, I'm pretty sure they're good with that sword catching. Plus, Crysis armor mode means just stopping bullets, not totally reflecting them.

Nanosuit sees stalker,nanosuit adapts and learns to mimic

Where did I say reflect bullets

Speed mode engaged (enhances speed,reaction time )

My 1 question is right now which is more symbolic ,since in trailers it showed a excalibur being cut in 5 parts meat inside