Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Should Have Its Own Special Slot

Ritchel

augments should be better with its own slot (like an aura slot)

because i couldnt enjoy and get a very fun build by sacrificing one of my mods...

and also, i think we should have 2 augments for each ability. how do you guys feel about this? too op?

Edited by Ritchel

Honestly I like the idea of having an augment slot too, however not having a slot means that players have to really think about whether they want/need that augment in their setup in other words its just trying to reduce those cookie cutter builds and have more variation. 

About the 2 augments for each ability, i'd love to see that and I think they do plan on adding more its just a matter of time :)

I say we should convert these mods to equipment modifiers. Being able to place something like Furious Javelin on the Veil's Syandana is something I'd do before trying to lower my Excalibur's maximum armor or health, or anything else for that matter.

They also said that nova will never be primed yet there she is....

I never recall they said she would never be primed (even Rebecca said that ain't frame is fair game) That sounds like misinterpreted information /off topic

I just don't think they are gonna put like 2 more "augment polarity" slots in every warframe. it's probably gonna have to be obtained or something. Nothing is free <\3