Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Stuck Collecting Objects, Unable To Collect The Items

ZecoraTE

Doing a T1 survival, my carrier started grabbing items en masse, but I couldn't collect a single one. Even after dying and letting my carrier die so he respawned as well. Possible reasons: sometimes when there's a load of items, the carrier gets them and it moderately goes through them one by one, and maybe the greedy pull mag system made it stuck in the counting everything phase and letting me unable to get anything.

Happens.

Usually after a couple of minutes (5-10min?) you suddenly start picking up stuff again.

At least to me for totally unknown reasons...

Did a T4 Survival yesterday and we had the same problem. Mag's Greedy Pull started accumulating heaps of stuff we all could not pick up, I think a different looking heap for all of us... We were already running very low on ammo, when suddenly everything worked again.

Same problem here. Sometimes it resolves halfway quickly, but the last time it stuck for about 15 minutes or more (till the end of the mission).

In this mission there was also a Mag with greedy Pull involved, so maybe it is connected - or it really comes from many items at once, and then it gets stuck.

Really sucks though sometimes, as I couldn't pick anything up anymore, and over time many Ammo restores had to be used to stay active, as all Magazines were stuck in the Carrier.