Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qusetion For De: Will We Be Expecting Any Graphical/performance Updates In U16?

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

From personal experience, ever since u15 there seems to be a dip in performance. I am aware of the light updates, but even if I turn them off, I feel that there is something off. That the game is putting more strain on my hardware.

I was wondering if u16 will bear and graphical optimizations besides the new textures? *that were confirmed by Steve* (if i am not mistaken)?

In addition, will these "new" textures have a significant effect on machine stability, fps and overall resources usage?

I feel your pain. Before U 15 I could run everything at max without a single framerate drop. Now, not so much.

I would hope so. Beginning of U15, I got about 50 frames, never going lower than 40. Now? I'm lucky if I get anything above 25.

I STRONGLY believe that this should be fixed before anything else. More and more people are unable to play the game, and based on interactions with other people its seems to be strongly correlated with update 15. My gaming laptop can run the Unreal Tournament Alpha, which I believe is using UE4. Regardless, I find it very hard to believe that my machine in unable to run WF in high intensity situations when i can run UTAlpha and many other graphically intense games almost flawlessly.

Edited by DrOP_