The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Wish Warframe Had

CandyVortex

1) Trade System For Mods

2) PVP 

3) Nades 

This is all i want :P

1) Undetermined what the trade system they have outlined will allow trade wise. It will however be limited to trading amongst clan mates.

2) Dueling is comming in update 8 between clan members

3) Already been stated we will never get grenades because they would be too much like giving the Tenno even more class powers. Our class powers are our grenades.

Edited by DarthRevan84

1. Coming in U8

2. No, why? Go to Tethys in Saturn, wait till bullet attractor is on you, then unload just 1 full magazine into yourself. For me, takes all my guns at most 5 seconds to kill my capped potatoes frames. Well see what magic DE does.

3. You have a grenade. Just find 4 blue orbs first. Then press 4.

1) Undetermined what the trade system they have outlined will allow trade wise. It will however be limited to trading amongst clan mates.

2) Dueling is comming in update 8 between clan members

3) Already been stated we will never get grenades because they would be too much like giving the Tenno even more class powers. Our class powers are our grenades.

Well then, someone forgot to give ash grenades instead of small firecrackers. why is my sheriken sooo tiny I thrown pebbles bigger then these that do more damage to an area..... plus teleport sucks atm til they give us free roaming teleportation.

Edited by timster7

1) Trade System For Mods

2) PVP 

3) Nades 

This is all i want :P

1 and 2 are coming. Just wait.

1 is I think coming next update but don't expect too much, DESteve said in the interview yesterday that they still figuring if it should only be between clans and also what kind of stuff to be tradeable so it might be extremely limited.

2 is in the next update in the dojo.

3 is basically your powers so I doubt they will add them.

Try sprint-crouch-jump-melee.