Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Megan

I just spent the last 2+ hours reinstalling Warframe as a whole. No issues with my save data being retained. I did have problems with the core install also continually stopping, but restarting each time let it continue from where it left off -- I had to do that at least 6 times, checking on it every 10-15 minutes. M$oft quality.

Not to be the rat at the party but DE please reinstate t4 parts back to 50 ducat or anything higher than 10 that just not fair and it doesn't make sense value wise it takes far longer and much harder to acquire t4 rewards than it does t1 rewards now the're valued the same? That to me is an insult to the time we put in to get these t4 rewards how can you justify 10 ducats for t4 parts. I need an explanation of how that is okay.

And you know what really grinds my gears, why yet another syndicate standing reduction. Is this a trend, are we ganna keep seeing reductions till there nothing left to reduce i understand you want us to earn these syndenas but i already have the points why are you punishing me for wanting to max out sooner rather than later. 

Oooh, i hate Maroo i hate with a passion every time she opens her mouth.....God help me. She's trying to hard.

On the positive i noticed the grineer weapons sound sharper, more crisp i like it. So many fixes but i think most of them if not all are pc focused fixes i could be wrong since i've never suffered many the problems being fixed.

Is ember viable for all play styles now don't know only time will tell.

My grakata just finished building i'll take it out for a spin, listen to how it purs.

Enjoyed Stolen Dreams for the most part excluding Maroo ( i'm i spelling that correctly?) 

Did we get Chroma in this update i didn't finish Stolen dreams yet got one more to go.

I might buy red veil's weapon after all might be worth it.

If you read through this you have my thanks i when little long, my apologies.

Please!Please!Please! Change ducat and standing back. Please!

I looked through the ducats kiosk and still see 50s guess they haven't implemented them yet.

Edited by (XB1)Nlandry

Did we get Chroma in this update i didn't finish Stolen dreams yet got one more to go.

PC doesn't even have Chroma yet.

Yes, but the prize table is soooo diluted with rubbish, good luck getting the event mods without running 100's of spy missions

#year of quality = 3xthe grind (if your lucky)

I got Thermite Rounds on my first one. (The one on Pluto, if you're wondering)

I'm having the same problem. Clan participated in the event but no trophy to be found in the decorations list.

Sorry for the confusion! I've amended the patch notes with the following correct information:

- Eyes of Blight Dojo Trophies have arrived and have been given to all Clans who participated in the event!

- Eyes of Blight Dojo Trophies will be distributed on March 23rd.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So I have read on the PS4 boards that this update is like 9GB (holy crap), and a ton of people discussing the size of the download. However it's been pretty quiet on the XBone side of things. So I'm wondering can anybody confirm if the download on the XBone is also 9GB? (I'm on the road traveling so can't confirm for myself).

Thanks

Update 15.16 for Xbox One was 3.7GB. The larger update for PS4 was due to improving the Automatic Downloads function that Xbox One received last update: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/415184-automatic-downloads-coming-soon-to-ps4/

Within the weapons change section it makes no mention of Kohm, but within general changes it does state "Adjusted the Kohm to shoot a maximum of 5 pellets, in addition to dropping the fire rate but boosting projectile damage to compensate for dps.  This should keep the Kohm’s damage relatively unchanged, while helping cut down on the graphical latency caused by the weapon."  

Within the statement that it should keep Kohms damage within a relatively unchanged state, I'm seeing the opposite, at least from a statistical standpoint within the loadout screen. 

Fire rate seems to have increased substantially, and my corrosive dmg went from 1800 to below 700, a decrease of well over 100 percent.  I'm steadily trying to readjust to the changes, but honestly, the ammunition depletion, and the even lower ammunition efficiency, it's turning in to a resource hog with frames not utilizing shotgun scavenger.  Even when using scavenger, it seems it's burns through ammunition at a much higher rate.  

I can hold my own soloing (thus far), at least within the infestation DS realm, but yet to test compare t4 survival, long term, to see if there is a substantial drop off in comparison.  

In conclusion, was there a mix up on stat changes, or are there just missing detailed notes on the changes?  I mean this thing fires twice as fast as it used to on my end, when using accelerated blast.

Edited by (XB1)QuadContrl

Sorry for the confusion! I've amended the patch notes with the following correct information:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the update :)

Now about the Ninja rooms in the dojo.... just a heads up, it lets you build rooms over the top of trophy rooms... its not as cool as it sounds though.

On the whole, Everything is more glarey graphically, had to turn off Bloom to make rooms less glarey. Also, why not replace bloom with HDR? Prefer hdr to bloom tbh

On the whole, damn fine update, loving spy 2.0 :)

HOTFIX #1 (March 19)

- Return D-Pad functionality for scrolling through the chat window user list / user locator / user context menu.
- Fixed players being unable to have Sprint bound to any of the controller face buttons.
- Fixed Private Messaging only giving the option to 'Close Tab'. 

Just a heads up that a small Hotfix is now live.

Spy 2.0 is fun but is anybody else having a weird time with the loot drops from the missions? I've gotten a few blue fusion cores, two sniper ammo mites, one shotgun ammo mute, hell's chamber, streamline, stabilizer, and 19 power throws. Been running missions between Ceres for grineer vaults and Pluto for the corpus ones. Anybody found a better spy 2.0 mission?

Spy 2.0 is fun but is anybody else having a weird time with the loot drops from the missions? I've gotten a few blue fusion cores, two sniper ammo mites, one shotgun ammo mute, hell's chamber, streamline, stabilizer, and 19 power throws. Been running missions between Ceres for grineer vaults and Pluto for the corpus ones. Anybody found a better spy 2.0 mission?

I ran Pluto a few times, got a few gold cores, a Thermite Rounds, a few credit caches and 2 power throws.

It's all RNG.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

Not gonna lie. This is going to sound ridiculous because it is, but I'm not even back home yet, so I had my girlfriend turn on the game and download the update for me so that I can play it when I get home. Been waiting for this one for some time now. Hats off to her and bless her soul. She is freakin awesome.

Do yourself a favor and keep her around and pick her up something nice on your way home since you know you're gonna be on warframe after you get home lol.

One more little query, we have noticed that our characters no longer rubber band (jump over a ledge/wall/obsacle, only to be mag pulled back to where you were). So thats a 'Yay!'... new problem is your character gets frozen in place doing the bullet time pose from Stranglehold, you can shoot, reload, switch weapons, kill enemies, even drop equipment... but you cant move.  on the plus side your immune to all but AOE effects, and if you get bored you can ground slam to get out of it.

Its fun and all, and better than rubber banding, but its mighty unnerving in the heat of battle during a T4 survival when a buddy goes down at the 65th minute and your a second away from getting to them, only to find your doing a Tequila from Hardboiled in all its John Woo glory.