Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Megan

Ever since this update, I am unable to out the "use abilities" button on the X button and have it work. It seems I can put the "use abilities" on anywhere else but the letters, can this be hotfixed? I want to use my abilities by pressing X rather than pressing the right stick, which can get annoying, or using the power menu. 

The whole Eyes of Blight event was scropted from day one, clearly. We were never ment to keep all the relays, hence why the raids in U16 is all about taking revenge and leading up to killing Vey Hek once and for all.

As far as I see it

I agree, lets be honest after the PC community had a sizable section of the userbase enjoying watching the relays burn to the ground DE had a conundrum. They WANT to expand on the relay content and diversity between them but at the same time they cant do an event to rebuild them if that event is not applicable to the consoles who theoretically could well have saved ALL relays. It was not for lack of trying, some were simply destined to crumble... it was a scripted event IMO after what happened on PC.

I agree, lets be honest after the PC community had a sizable section of the userbase enjoying watching the relays burn to the ground DE had a conundrum. They WANT to expand on the relay content and diversity between them but at the same time they cant do an event to rebuild them if that event is not applicable to the consoles who theoretically could well have saved ALL relays. It was not for lack of trying, some were simply destined to crumble... it was a scripted event IMO after what happened on PC.

We also had a sizable playerbase rooting for the Relays to die.

Ever since this update, I am unable to out the "use abilities" button on the X button and have it work. It seems I can put the "use abilities" on anywhere else but the letters, can this be hotfixed? I want to use my abilities by pressing X rather than pressing the right stick, which can get annoying, or using the power menu. 

you make a good point on console we have the abxy and the ps4 counter respectfully. Can we just layout the button to activate each ability instead of the current added step.

you make a good point on console we have the abxy and the ps4 counter respectfully. Can we just layout the button to activate each ability instead of the current added step.

Actually, you can. I've donne so but you may'll to accept the context action and reload on the same button, or remove other mapping, but it's worrth it!

Need some help my clan logo has been paid for and I confirmed it to a week ago but don't have it will I give it more time?

For a logo to be in game, you have to wait for "validation" from DE, and then, it should be included in the next major update (U16 should be the next one)

I'm glad they mentioned that they are going to recycle through older mod items when the Void Trader is available to avoid player burnout. I for one am happy this is happening.

totally agree, found myself buying and farming the week leading up to the visit just to buy it all. This gives me a chance to ease off at the cost of bringing down the prime mod cost.

Edited by (XB1)Nlandry

totally agree, found myself buying and farming the week leading up to the visit just to buy it all. This gives me a chance to ease off at the cost of bringing down the prime mod cost.

Yeah, after the big Archwing event i found myself having burned through most of my reserves for primes etc because i was too busy fighting for relays to actually grind the void for credits and parts. Its not so much the costing which bothered me so much as the it fast becoming a choice of the game asking me what my priorities were...

• 2 weeks later...

Lol...I stopped farming the void. I farmed the living daylights out of the void, waited for the trader, he shows up and I get a Prime Heated Charge (not what I was looking for, but I pick it up regardless simply because I have the ducats. I picked up something else but can't remember what it was...). I wait another 2 weeks (still farming) and he comes back with a Prime Reach (not too bad, but also not what I was looking for. I still pick it up because I have the ducats plus I pick up the Prisma Sigil), and now I haven't farmed for anything in the Void. I might do a little farming before he gets back but honestly I spend all my time doing Void missions and then he doesn't show up with what I'm looking for, and the worst part is I'm not even sure when the stuff I'm looking for will come back in rotation, and because of it I have often neglected the other parts of the game. So I'm not farming anymore. I farmed for actually close to 5 weeks, and didn't get anything I really wanted.

We'll see what he shows up with this time around when the next 10 days is up.  

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022