Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parking Liset: Set Default Spawn Location.

Dailenth

I've realized that, Dojos even with enormous Moon Clans, are not getting the attention they deserve. They are mostly negleted; only used for trading purposes and blueprint duplicates. Nobody visits them to chill out, or have social communication with other tenno.

Personally I took a tour on our Dojo on a Moon clan Asuro, It's so gorgeous and beautifully made by our beloved architects. I'd rather spend more of my time there rather on my ship Liset. The Difference between the enviroment is hands down. So, Since I started playing warframe we we're in the middle of nowhere, doing our regular stuff like visiting the market, modding, fusing, etc then we got Liset which hands down its a great idea.

But here is my suggestion, Which I would REALLY love if we had the possibility:

Have the ability to "Spawn" Either In your Dojo or Liset.

For Example I chose to spawn in our dojo, and in the Login Screen my tenno is kneeling on the Observatory, after I login my Tenno stands up.As I appear offline my Tenno is kneeling on a kneel spot staring into the space, and can be seen by other tenno members. PS: It would be awesomer If you could remotely controll Liset's Foundry, Mods, Incubator, Market etc.

Why would I recommend such a thing you will ask, obviously Comparing that tiny small space that Liset has, to the vast and beautiful enviroment that your dojo Includes I think that sums up my point. Besides Dojo's need more attention, Otherwise they are nearly useless.

Edited by HaxBox

Why would I recommend such a thing you will ask, obviously Comparing that tiny small space that Liset has, to the vast and beautiful enviroment that your dojo Includes I think that sums up my point.

you answered on your own question. You wanna wait 5min to login?

Since Dojo can be rearranged when you aren't online I don't see your idea happening.

It is more likely for Relays, and with this Update we should see a nice improvement to those. Hopefully that will satiate your desire

Very good point. Edited by Lightsmith

Why would you wait 5 min to login if you directly Spawn at the Dojo? Maybe because loading elements?

I have pretty mid-end pc, I personally don't mind. Warframe anyway have a clever way of loading packages.

I sit in the relay just to get away from Ordis but at least I see other tenno instead of my restless kurbow.

I would rather the ship just be the customization and modding or AFK lounge. (Speaking of lounge.. chairs please :P )

I sit in the relay just to get away from Ordis but at least I see other tenno instead of my restless kurbow.

I would rather the ship just be the customization and modding or AFK lounge. (Speaking of lounge.. chairs please :P )

You missed the point, plus there are people who might want to spawn in the Dojo. It's a feature that gives you a choice, not forcing the player.

As long as the choice to spawn in the Liset or the Dojo is optional, and the room you spawn in the dojo is a mandatory room that can't be removed (so you will always be able to spawn there if you want), then this idea sounds fine to me.

I can't say I'd prefer to spawn in the dojo, but it's interesting and I don't see why it "shouldn't" be done.

As long as the choice to spawn in the Liset or the Dojo is optional, and the room you spawn in the dojo is a mandatory room that can't be removed (so you will always be able to spawn there if you want), then this idea sounds fine to me.

I can't say I'd prefer to spawn in the dojo, but it's interesting and I don't see why it "shouldn't" be done.

Relay is the one I'd prefer. If Dojo was an option you'd have to spawn at the default spawn point set. That way it will always be a secure spot.

If Dojo's were more lively and, like relays you could launch missions from there, etc I would mind using it.

Another issue is Dojo's are player hosted so if you log in sometimes you get in quick because the person there has a good connection or slow if the person has a bad connection.

As clan leader and for other high ranked (clan wise)

it would be really a great addition

but therefore it should also have new functionalities

Also Arcade room should be a thing in dojo , not in relay

Edited by Tsoe

Relay is the one I'd prefer. If Dojo was an option you'd have to spawn at the default spawn point set. That way it will always be a secure spot.

If Dojo's were more lively and, like relays you could launch missions from there, etc I would mind using it.

Another issue is Dojo's are player hosted so if you log in sometimes you get in quick because the person there has a good connection or slow if the person has a bad connection.

Connection is not the issue, what happens in the loading screen is that your CPU is loading entities, mesh, textures in your RAM and Video Card. Most people use Decent Gaming PC's.  And Warframe's loading screens are just fairly fast.