Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Outrageous.

Dubious.Wisp

Yes ..... don't play S#&$y frames ...... learn how to not be dependent of your squad ....... no .... the system is good .....again ... learn how to play

Just because your reading comprehension is lacking, then getting mad about it, doesn't mean you need to be childish about it.

On topic, the AFK system, in its current state should act like another games kicking system. Vote to kick. In my case being a victim of a technicality, my contribution was made in a large manner. I got dozens of kills, got the caches, I died. People trying to res me died. They revived, I couldn't.

That is harsh. Instead of making personal attacks on me, and being a Basic, discussions should be made about the merits of this ....system. It's bad, should at the very least, CHANGED. How? Vote to kick, the interface can have a button in it for that purpose. Put a 2-3 hour cooldown on it to curb abuse.

People do not make groups for Towers in Recruit tab to kick people, at best its for the public games in star chart.

Yes ..... don't play S#&$y frames ...... learn how to not be dependent of your squad .......

no! ... to the OP .... the system is good .....again ... learn how to play

The rare times when I play public, because I'm too bored to do the daily, I never revive Banshees, Hydroids, Embers .......

The very foundations of earth shook as I facepalmed to your reply.

I understand why you would like it to be removed, however you SHOULD be blaming your team for not reviving you, not DE for stoping people who don't do anything getting stuff.

He mentioned how his squad tried to help him but failed. The AFK systems is flawed, having very DRM like effect; hurting players who do not deserve it. Dying and losing out on rewards, which became available because of your help in the first place, is something that does not need to happen. Losing rewards because you had to do something and go AFK for a bit, even with the permission of your squad, is also something that is completely unnecessary.

What the AFK system needs, is the player control. I often do Void with friends and that inflexible system causes more hassle when you have to revive after actively contributing to the goal.

On the side note: what is the ratio of AFK and active players in missions? Almost all public runs I do have people actively playing. And if they go AFK, they tell me about it.

Yes ..... don't play S#&$y frames ...... learn how to not be dependent of your squad .......

no! ... to the OP .... the system is good .....again ... learn how to play

The rare times when I play public, because I'm too bored to do the daily, I never revive Banshees, Hydroids, Embers .......

Well, aren't you the f***ing pillar of the community. The best example for new players, the a**hole who doesn't revive because he can "solo", because he can tap keys.

Great gameplay you have in a cooperative game. You are right there along with the racist teenagers and nationality haters.

One day, you will get a job, and you will realize that teamwork is a thing, unless you forgot the /s

Edited by nms64

Just because your reading comprehension is lacking, then getting mad about it, doesn't mean you need to be childish about it.

On topic, the AFK system, in its current state should act like another games kicking system. Vote to kick. In my case being a victim of a technicality, my contribution was made in a large manner. I got dozens of kills, got the caches, I died. People trying to res me died. They revived, I couldn't.

That is harsh. Instead of making personal attacks on me, and being a Basic, discussions should be made about the merits of this ....system. It's bad, should at the very least, CHANGED. How? Vote to kick, the interface can have a button in it for that purpose. Put a 2-3 hour cooldown on it to curb abuse.

People do not make groups for Towers in Recruit tab to kick people, at best its for the public games in star chart.

You give yourself too much credit .....

My message was not meant for you.... I don't care about you ...... it was towards all who play stupid frames and complain that the game is too hard. ......

Edited by nekrojiji

Well, aren't you the f***ing pillar of the community. The best example for new players, the a**hole who doesn't revive because he can "solo", because he can tap keys.

Great gameplay you have in a cooperative game. You are right there along with the racist teenagers and nationality haters.

One day, you will get a job, and you will realize that teamwork is a thing, unless you forgot the /s

1 ... I allready have a job, which implies team work; job that pays for my platinum.

2 ....What I'm doing is just showing people that building a warframe without survivability and dragging down others because they can't fend for themselves is not the right way.

A squad is as strong as it's weakest member ....... so .... think about that before you call me a "racist teenager" or a "nationality hater"!

I sometime want to go public for faster mission runs..... I stopped doing that when I noticed that doing a mission public takes more time than solo.

Edited by nekrojiji

1 ... I allready have a job, which implies team work; job that pays for my platinum.

2 ....What I'm doing is just showing people that building a warframe without survivability and dragging down others because they can't fend for themselves is not the right way.

A squad is as strong as it's weakest member ....... so .... think about that before you call me a "racist teenager" or a "nationality hater"!

I sometime want to go public for faster mission runs..... I stopped doing that when I noticed that doing a mission public takes more time than solo.

You don't have one. Nobody who has a decent job acts like you do, much less for a damn game. You are literally refusing to help people enjoy that game, because you are essentially discriminating people's choices. There is a difference between being a tutor and an a**hole like you. You are not showing anything, you are just wasting people's time and giving the warframe community a bad image. Yes, a squad is as strong as it's weaker member, that's why you make your weakest link stronger and assign roles depending on their strengths in a given situation. And that applies in a serious fashion to real life scenarios and actual competitive games where there is something at stake other than your ego, like lets say, a prize that makes your living, not in warframe playing against the AI for absolutely nothing productive.

Keep playing solo buddy, nobody wants toxic people like you ruining the game for new players.

Edited by nms64