Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Playing Another Spy Alert Mission

Troll_Logic

If you're not willing to solo a mission and/or play a frame with invisibility to get the job done, that's your problem and not the game's. Adapt to the difficulty, DE did give you a lot of frames and weapons to choose from, take advantage of it.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Dude, if you cared enough to make a thread means you're complaining, not stating. If you don't like negative feedback than don't make a thread and blame others for not agreeing with you.

Either way play solo, or don't play it at all. Your loss anyway! :)

Nope.  Not complaining.  This is the feedback section.  I'm providing feedback about the requirement of having 3 successful hacks in a pub game.

I'm not blaming others for not agreeing with me.  You can or not.  Opinions are fine.  But I was very clear about why I'm providing this feedback.  When someone else says that my reasons are something else, I'll respond.

I'm not doing them solo because the alert is never worth the trouble and the game is a co-op.  If a mission in a co-op game requires solo play then there is something wrong with the mission.

Nope.  Not complaining.  This is the feedback section.  I'm providing feedback about the requirement of having 3 successful hacks in a pub game.

I'm not blaming others for not agreeing with me.  You can or not.  Opinions are fine.  But I was very clear about why I'm providing this feedback.  When someone else says that my reasons are something else, I'll respond.

I'm not doing them solo because the alert is never worth the trouble and the game is a co-op.  If a mission in a co-op game requires solo play then there is something wrong with the mission.

If the alert is not worthy don´t do it. Also the game is not co-op it can be co-op or solo, and also if you need to play with others, Havn´t you got a clan? friends, someone you trust? There is nothing wrong with the missions. 

You can do it both ways! Co-op and solo. Now, if the mission doens't interest you then don't play it. 

Feedback requires you to suggest a change, and all you done was complain that 3 hacks are unnecessary and randoms don't help. Next time try suggesting some ideas instead of just complain about the mission itself. 

I like the concept and I've played them before.  But the 3/3 requirement is a killer.  All it takes is some pub yahoo to do something stupid anywhere in the mission and poof!  The mission failed.

Nope, I'm not soloing them either.  Shouldn't have to and a single alert almost always isn't worth it.

Just use nova and chypers. Wormhole useful for lasers and the chypers automatic hack for you

Feedback requires you to suggest a change, and all you done was complain that 3 hacks are unnecessary and randoms don't help. Next time try suggesting some ideas instead of just complain about the mission itself. 

Apparently because some people are entrenched in arguing that they can't infer the obvious intention of the post,  I suppose I have to specifically type it out.  Yeesh.