The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo, Is Hurting My Head.. Normal?!

breezy8o8

Whenever I swing the Scindo my eyes try to focus on hitting the next target obviously right with any weapon you kill something and try to refocus? Well the Scindo swing shakes the screen making is hard to focus and after awhile I hate to sound like whiney little boy but it actually hurts my head and my eyes, I don't even want to level this P.O.S but it's such a cool item. Please give an option to turn off the shaking I assume there are some people that like it and I can see the idea behind it. but holy mother of mercy my head cannot handle!

Edit : Has anyone heard of anyone throwing up while playing this game cuz of the shaking? youtube it!

Edited by breezy8o8

disable vibrations.

lolwut?

But seriously, the short answer is, the devs are aware of the issue and are working on it. Something about, the code for it isn't so simple as they can just add an on/off switch for screen shake.

disable vibrations.

Just to clarify this is not possible via the in-game options, because the camera shake is linked to other mechanics ie recoil from firing a weapon. However as other people have mentioned the Devs are aware of the issue and are working in a fix. :)

It's funny he mentions Scindo though. I had just pulled mine out of the oven the other day and took her for a whirl. First time I used a jump attack near my wife she says, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Was that your stupid nerf axe?". It does have a ton of shake that comes with it. I recommend standard sized swords and daggers until they come up with a fix.