The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm Nerf For Pc

d1sc1p1e

Question

so, a bit of noise from PS4 users about some stealth nerfing going on, and here we have it right from DE's mouth, or Drews lol -

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419081-stealth-kohm-nerf/page-2#entry4669353

so us PC users will no doubt get it with U16, look out for it Kohm lovers(i'm lookinf at you Mirage).

Edited by d1sc1p1e

10 answers to this question

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/418903-ps4-stolen-dreams/page-8#entry4670345

Kohm Changes
- Kohm now uses traces instead of projectiles (to improve performance). 
- Stats reverted to original values. We will continue to monitor for performance and balance issues. 

The reason these were not added before is because consoles actually received these changes before PC, and so they were not in our notes. Sorry for the confusion.

You do realize that the bug they're experiencing is with U15.16 right?  We shouldn't have problems with it.

EDIT: Apparently not...well, hopefully things will balance and all.

Edited by Nemorac

You do realize that the bug they're experiencing is with U15.16 right?  We shouldn't have problems with it.

yes, it's a performance nerf vs balancing nerf, but Drew does specifically say PC doesn't have the changes yet, so i'd assume that we will get them.

Does the change to "traces" make this hitscan? Or is "traces" simply invisible projectiles?

I've seen posts saying it now has damage fall-off (ie ... it's hitscan). Is this the case? The spread balanced out the lack of damage fall-off. If we now we have damage fall-off (which makes it a nerf), where's the reciprocal balance change?

I'm hoping this doesn't  become another weapon that can't be used with mods that increase projectile speed. Gonna have to re-evaluate using Kohm with my Zephyr and Jet Stream if it is.

Does the change to "traces" make this hitscan? Or is "traces" simply invisible projectiles?

I've seen posts saying it now has damage fall-off (ie ... it's hitscan). Is this the case? The spread balanced out the lack of damage fall-off. If we now we have damage fall-off (which makes it a nerf), where's the reciprocal balance change?

I'm hoping this doesn't  become another weapon that can't be used with mods that increase projectile speed. Gonna have to re-evaluate using Kohm with my Zephyr and Jet Stream if it is.

according to Drews post's it is a change to Hitscan. i guess now it's just a slow Boar with a huge clip.