Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair Visibility

MetroidHunter26

I think it would be nice to increase the visibility of the Crosshair or maybe change it entirely because it's very weird to aim not that its hard its just not like conventional crosshairs because when you aim the bullets hit under the small dot or on the half circle mid point instead of the actual dot.

when you are on a defense where everything is white thats kinda tricky

Second that.

its just not like conventional crosshairs

I think they tried to find a middle way between a dot (for accurate guns) and a cricle (for shotguns) and combine that into a unique crosshair.

To be honest, id prefer a old and solid + which i could change in color and opacity.

+1 for changing the  colour of the crosshairs. Sometimes it just blends into the map and is very difficult to see what you are aiming at. Having a choice of a few crosshairs to pick from is not a bad idea either for those who want it. I do like the one we currently have though.

I think it would be nice if you used more punctuation.

What am I in school right now? Seriously??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!(That enough for ya ;) )

Thanks for the comments!

Customizing would be a far better solution. It would be nice if the Crosshairs turned red when you aim at an enemy or green at an ally.

+1 for custom and/or different crosshair for different weapons

EDIT - also would be badass to have the active crosshair accuracy effect, where the crosshair grows to show your worse accuracy as you fire full auto or run (dont think this is currently ingame engine however, would require a lot of work to implement im guessing)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I really like the reticle we have in this game. I don't usually have a hard time seeing it, but I can see where it would be a hindrance for some players, especially while using the Snipetron and probably the Paris as well. I like the uniqueness of it though. I would probably like to be able to somehow change the color similar to the system we have for our warframes and weapons. 

I think it would be nice to increase the visibility of the Crosshair or maybe change it entirely because it's very weird to aim not that its hard its just not like conventional crosshairs because when you aim the bullets hit under the small dot or on the half circle mid point instead of the actual dot.

Even though I'm somewhat affronted by your command of English, I agree with the substance of the garbled argument.

Often times the reticle gets lost in combat, especially in outdoor/snow areas or if there are a lot of effects going on. It would be nice if there was a contrast modifier and it wasn't a fuzzy little blob.

I'd like the tf2 way they did crosshairs, they have like 5-10 variants, you control the size using a slider to your preference, and you adjust the color to your preference using RGB sliders, its not too hard, allows a decent variety of personal preference to be put into each person's crosshairs,

I feel that this would work pretty well

+1 for custom and/or different crosshair for different weapons

EDIT - also would be badass to have the active crosshair accuracy effect, where the crosshair grows to show your worse accuracy as you fire full auto or run (dont think this is currently ingame engine however, would require a lot of work to implement im guessing)

on this note, a dynamic crosshair that moves back/forth so that I can know if im going to hit the corner of the wall when my rifle is clearly around the corner would help.

Even though I'm somewhat affronted by your command of English, I agree with the substance of the garbled argument.

Often times the reticle gets lost in combat, especially in outdoor/snow areas or if there are a lot of effects going on. It would be nice if there was a contrast modifier and it wasn't a fuzzy little blob.

The words were right in my head but putting them on the post was somehow taxing...If I had pictures or something it would have been easier to show rather than explain. But I digress...

I do want to reiterate that it's more a problem of the bullets and reticule lining up properly. NOT RECOIL that is fine and dandy but I mean that it's inaccurate if I see a dot on my screen when playing a game with guns I expect my bullets to be fired where my Dot was pointed at. That's not the same in Warframes case.

Now some weapons are understandable like the Gorgon, The Hek(well duh...), and the Grakata and so on. But I mean precision weapons like the Latron, Lex, Lato, etc.

At least that's what I am seeing when I play and when I tested it out.