Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange: Can't Be Completed

Padreic

I got to the point the quest where I have to scan 3 arid elite lancers.  Did that (with the correct scanner), got no confirmation of quest success, completed the mission normally afterwards, quest did not advance to the next step.  I have no idea how to get this quest to advance at all.

Same problem here, i've scanned the marked Elite Arid lancer about 12 times, got no indication of quest progress..

Aslo the Kinetic Siphon Traps are useless, they hold the target for about 2 seconds but it takes you about 3 seconds to switch to the scanner.  duration of the traps needs to be increased by about 300%

Same problem here, i've scanned the marked Elite Arid lancer about 12 times, got no indication of quest progress..

Aslo the Kinetic Siphon Traps are useless, they hold the target for about 2 seconds but it takes you about 3 seconds to switch to the scanner.  duration of the traps needs to be increased by about 300%

same problem on my end

You need to scan the marked ones (The ones with a blue aura around them) on their weak spots.

I've scanned the correct guy (blue glow - 4 orbs) in 3 separate missions, seemingly I got some standing for it but nothing to tell me I've been successful other than the cephalon guy saying I've successfully caught them during the mission. Nothing on my star map tells me I've done any, the room upstairs in the relay where he is says I've done 0 of 10 progress towards something, Cephalon just talks a load of rubbish and seemingly I got some standing with the Syndicate for the scans.. I don't know what I'm meant to do now.

After scanning the 2 elite arid lancers with the correct scanner, I returned to simaris where he gave me the chroma chassis part, I returned to my foundry where the blueprint was there. After farming for the parts I logged of and when I logged back in the chroma chassis blueprint was not in my foundry so I cant continue the quest.

scan 1 lancer (4 parts) per mission, do this 3 times. then log out and back in and go talk to the quest giver in the relay.

But I've already scan the 3 arid lancers and completed that part of the quest ???????

But I've already scan the 3 arid lancers and completed that part of the quest ???????

I don't know if yours is a different issue than mine because you lost your blue print after having it but I solved my issue by scanning more of the guys, clearly one or more of the 3 I did didn't count for some reason.. Not sure if this will help you, maybe it will help someone!