Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor's... Bolts.

As some of the more astute players have no doubt noticed, where the Paris's arrow changes colour to match the Primary/Energy colour field, the Boltor's bolts don't follow suit, and remain a stoic blue no matter what you change your colours to.

Not being an artist or game dev myself, I can't vouch for how easy it'd be to change in the code, but it would definitely be a welcome (albeit low priority) quality-of-life change somewhere along the line.

That's actually something I'd love to see. The first thing I did when I saw the Paris arrows change color was to equip my Boltor and try it on that one, hoping for matching bolts/muzzleflash tied to the energy color... sadly not working that way at the moment but it's something I'd love to see.

Edited by Feindfeuer

• 1 month later...

Bringing this topic back now that the suggestion has been implemented, but the Boltor's bolts are staying white now (where they used to be blue). I have attempted re-selecting the energy colour for the Boltor, but no dice. Is this a common issue?

Bringing this topic back now that the suggestion has been implemented, but the Boltor's bolts are staying white now (where they used to be blue). I have attempted re-selecting the energy colour for the Boltor, but no dice. Is this a common issue?

Works fine for me.

nope, even if you are host you cant see the colors.

Bolts are always white.

Lasers cant change color, only Supra will change its core, but the glow will stay the same

seems to be bugged

Edited by LazerusKI