Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking [Error] Could Not Deliver Invitation

DarkStarPrime

BUMP getting the same bug

Edit: Found a fix that works for me, all i need to do was make sure i was in the navigation menu of the star map and then i dont get the error, hope this helps guys/girls  

Edited by proanigame

• 3 weeks later...

Listen I am not the only one here that having issues of of connection to host lost or host mirgation so DE fix this issues we cant play game solo because it is boring so DE PLEASE fix our problem I have tried every thing so if you didnt do anything I will quit playing this game not only and all players that have this issues and dont tell me your internet is bad or slow when i join a squad (after like 9 or 10 tries) my ping is from 100 to 300 so my internet isnt the problem

I and all of my friends have the same problem since the last update. We can play with random players just fine, but the error happens when I want to invite/join someone specifically. I made sure the ports are open - even tried more ports- I enabled port forwarding in my  router. NOTHING HELPED ! Please help :)

On 8/15/2016 at 6:45 AM, Zahema said:

I and all of my friends have the same problem since the last update. We can play with random players just fine, but the error happens when I want to invite/join someone specifically. I made sure the ports are open - even tried more ports- I enabled port forwarding in my  router. NOTHING HELPED ! Please help :)

Same problem here and i also tried everything, restarting everything, checking steam and drivers updates, changing open ports and region, verifying game files, nothing worked.

On 8/11/2016 at 8:30 PM, mGK_Bomber said:

Happening to me too all the time, i almost gave up trading bcoz of this (ppl cant invite me bcoz im offline).

It seems this is the main problem, i think i appear offline to other players and also some of them appear offline to me even the ones i'm talking with.

Edited by 3zazil

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This happened to me today, I was trying to play with my brother and it showed this, this happens all the time but its always on and off. I then found out when my brother reset my internet by plugging it out then back in it suddenly worked! I don't think this will work for everyone because we shared the same ip. I had to restart internet then relog the whole game. Hope this works for you guys / girls! I'm still annoyed that its been a year and DE hasn't said a word about it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2016 at 6:28 AM, FeaturedGamingz said:

This happened to me today, I was trying to play with my brother and it showed this, this happens all the time but its always on and off. I then found out when my brother reset my internet by plugging it out then back in it suddenly worked! I don't think this will work for everyone because we shared the same ip. I had to restart internet then relog the whole game. Hope this works for you guys / girls! I'm still annoyed that its been a year and DE hasn't said a word about it...

Same here and tried this and worked. But this is not viable. I have this bug everyday multiple times. I dont want to reboot my rooter everytime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have this happening to me. AGAIN. This is problem for me for ages by now randomly appearing and disappearing constantly.

EDIT: I restarted the router and afterwards I was able to invite and be invited again. Not sure if that actually was the solution and what the cause was, but yeah... sharing it anyways.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...