Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Matchmaking [Error] Could Not Deliver Invitation

DarkStarPrime

Got it fixed somehow. Here's a series of action I performed after the release of U16.2.

Uninstalled Spybot S&D and reinstalled it with more control and less automation.

Disabled Windows Update.

Disabled Shadowplay and streaming from NVIDIA Drivers.

I've been having this problem too as of today. I noticed that it says all of my friends are offline, even though some of them are clearly online in my clan and talking to me.

Edit: I can start a mission and then random people can join me but I can't invite anyone and my friends see me as offline even though they can see me in clan chat. When they try to invite me from clan chat it still says i'm offline.

Edit #2: As of last night, 4/16, there was a patch that seems to have fixed everything, at least for me. I hope it fixed it for everyone else as well.

Edited by Combustionsquirrel

Add me to the list as well. Been getting invite errors...sending them out and receiving them.

[Error] Could not find session

[Error] Session is full (when it isn't)

[Error] Could not find host/Host is unreachable

This is frustrating, I've even had it not let me join in at first, then after the 2nd invite I joined the squad but didn't jump into the game. Happened twice and I relogged twice to be able to join the game...thank goodness I was using the faster of my two computers for this.

Then sometimes whilst loading it says "Lost connection to host" and then it boots me back to my ship. Really annoying but I can still join parties and such, just after going through some annoying trivial problems that really shouldn't be there...especially after nearly a month of existing. Really need a hotfix for this or patch. Not sure if it was worse before but it's still an issue now. And my friends/clannies have the same issues with matchmaking.

• 4 weeks later...

i have this problem after tubeman event ended and installed the new hotfix,  i cannot sent invation to anyone AND cannot join other people's game, The message "failed to join session, host unreachable'' popped up when i tried to join people's game. 

Please have a fix on this , thanks 

my friend had smae problem so i sent him an invite and it said he was offline, also he said that the game siad he had some sort of connection issue whenever he went into the game, also he cant paly multiplay cuse it dosnt work. devs pls fix for his sake, i belive that its this new update, i have been haveing loads of probelms since then and he said its only jsut started happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this bug started in me today..... When i invite ppl, it only says "Could not deliver invitiation to (player name)". Then, i had to solo every single mission and that SUCKSSS! I just started playing this game and its really good until this bug appeared.......plss fixxxx