Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bred With Wrong Bp

Renabu

I was trying to breed a Sahasa Kubrow, and used the wrong imprints and ended up with a Raksa. Is it possible to have my kubrow returned/ brought back to an egg, or at least changed to the specific breed I was going for? I rushed it as well but I don't really care if I get the plat back, assuming it can be done.

-

http://gyazo.com/7520b51aa214a1d49a051303374108b0

Edited by Renabu

Yeah regardless of when your kubrow hatched it seems that the game messed up the size and pattern on all bulky kubrows and patterns on other ones

Oh no I mean I wanted the sahasa kubrow and put in the wrong imprints, and ended up with a raksa

Yeah regardless of when your kubrow hatched it seems that the game messed up the size and pattern on all bulky kubrows and patterns on other ones

So that's what happened to my kubrow....This issue better get fixed or I wont be too happy, had a lotus print with a pretty dang good base color rolls. :\

Just to reiterate, I bred the wrong kubrow with the wrong imprint, it has nothing to do with it being made larger/smaller/ with a wrong pattern, none of that. I bred the wrong species.

Like you clicked on the wrong imprint or the imprint didn't turn out to be as advertised?

Either way your best bet is to file a support ticket.

Edited by Gelkor