Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions

Epicness500

Ok... I know you guys are copping a lot of bad remarks from PvP 2.0 and i do agree that it is (democratically speaking) not as good as the old PvP but we are all trying to cope with it.

This is my suggestion:

- MABYE have PvP 2.0 and the old PvP available so you can choose whether you would like to max the weapon you have acquired with mods you have developed over time OR whether you would like to try a new game mode that has been made for newer players or people that are sick of having to practice a lot to get good at conclave.

Plz give us mods that where balanced and made no difference to how hard it is for a weapon to kill you such as rush, fury and even marathon has been removed...

BTW- Plz Type below if you agree with these ideas or if you have any more.

And think about the things you post and if they are to unbalanced or just down right offensive... I know you are all cranky but remember Digital Extremes are people too.

EDITS:

1. Plz reply to this DE if you have read this.

Edited by Epicness500

Ok,

I have now done about 10 hours in PvP 2.0 and i do find it fun, however unless you play with any of the old hardcore conclaver and you have a really good wep... It just gett boring really fast.

Ok this is how its played for most:

Run around trying to find someone

Find someone

Slide spam till they die

Capture flag

Get one shot by a bow on the way back cause its now easy to use a bow since we all go SOOO slow now

Repeat once re spawned

Ok now I know you guys (digital extremes) worked really hard on this but it is completely different to the old conclave and that's why i think that we should be able to play both. So the people that want to use any weapon can use any weapon and have quick, fun, energetic games that require a bit of practice but overall the old PvP was the only reason some people played warframe.

Edited by Epicness500