Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Being Rekt By A Manic

Valafor

I love the manic. I just... I don't know. I just enjoy fighting them.

Same here. Reflecting all their attacks with Drikana is satisfying, and then getting bored and parrying+finisher. But don't get me wrong, I indulge. I become manic myself when I hear the laugh: "OH, HAHAHAHA, COME ON!!!! LET'S GO."

Same here. Reflecting all their attacks with Drikana is satisfying, and then getting bored and parrying+finisher. But don't get me wrong, I indulge. I become manic myself when I hear the laugh: "OH, HAHAHAHA, COME ON!!!! LET'S GO."

His design is edgy for me. His laugh seems a little cheesy, too.

But dang. After his very- telegraphed attacks, he's left wide open. He can't get killed easily and moves fast, so I can't rely on my marksmanship as a definite end-all anymore, and his distinct noises make sure you'll never not know when he's around. When you ignore him or drop your guard, you get punished.

I'm not sure if this particular enemy design was intentional, but it's just wonderful. He's so just fun to fight.

I wonder if I will like them the same way I like Cloakers in PD2 ^^

Sounds like I will but I'll wait till PS4 gets the update and decide after he gives me the silly slaps

They're basically cloakers and hunters combined. They pounce on you like Hunters, and are like cloakers in that if they hit you you're pretty much gonna need a revive.