The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy 2.0 Grineer Map...how Do You Solve This?

(PSN)jensyao

Question

struggle city

what triggers the "trapdoor" to open anyways?

I can't seem to latch on to the next wall run

I wall run all the way to the end and didn't see any thing in particular that would have triggered it to open

I did see a back route. is that way faster?

Edited by (PS4)jensyao

10 answers to this question

That wall running, while possible (but extremely frustating) is NOT required to clear that section. Go back to the very first door then head left then you should meet with a large corridor, there should be a guarding drone so dispatch him, go for the small stairs at the beggining of this corridor and check for another guarding drone which should be at the very end of this new corridor, once you do that go back down the small stairs and activate both consoles which are found on the first corridor; two platforms should lift beyond the glass where the consoles are. Now simply go back to corridor number 2, cross it, reach the area beyond the glasses, cross the platforms, get the console next to the door and there you have it.

Sorry if its overly complicated, I'll try to find a video about it.

here it is https://youtu.be/WRXMtx03lGA?t=5m10s

Edited by osheroth

This is basically the same as the wall run trial of the mastery test. Wall run on the right wall, jump to the left after the laser, and finally before you hit the end of it, jump on the back wall and run up on it till the near end, then you do a backflip on the upper section.

Edited by SaintLucifer

hush + vectis or any high damage per bullet weapon, or a bow, take out the little drone with lasers and use the two panels in the windows to prop up the platforms, profit

or just use loki/ash and be done with it ;D

Edited by nms64

See and I find the higher level Corpus ones to be a nightmare. Especially the mission impossible laser one. I always bring a suppressed Vaykor Marelok and just pop the drones as I see them but you could also bring a bow or silenced sniper. They did make the Grineer schema with the conveyor belts a bit tougher by adding an additional enemy besides the drone in the back room but it's still not too bad. I could put together some videos of how I deal with them if you'd like, with or without stealth frames (it is much easier with a Loki or Ash).

Limbo can walk straight through all the lasers when riftwalking if that's your greatest problem...

he's not invisible to cameras, though, so you gotta take them out by bringing them into the rift. Here's a walkthrough for Limbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2dlZJPjIA

The one you call mission impossible laser is the one that's at 2:30 in the video?

That one's pretty simple. Here's the path that's always open:

1) To start with you've got that initial long corridor. Start off by killing the camera and then hopping over or ducking under the moving barriers up front, then wall-walk the left wall until you can jump off to the end

2) Turn a right - there's an entrance into the vents there. Wall-walk up the vent and proceed until the second laser corridor is to the left

3) If you have stealth capability, now's the time to engage it because there's two turrets at the end of the corridor. They won't sound the alarm, but they will fire on you.

4) There's usually two laser barriers on the higher path: One at the front and one at the end. Wait until the path is unobstructed up front, then wall-walk along the left wall until you can reach the vent at the top-right corner: the same vent that's used in the video

5) Go into the vent, turn the first right, extract the data. If you have a max duration Loki you're still stealthed; else beware that the turrets you ignored are now turning around to fire at you. Stealth again or simply flee the area; it's not worth getting into a fight especially if you're leveling a weapon and don't actually have any ranged firepower

The other two rooms:

The next room up at 3:23 in the video is the hardest. I recommend having at least one strong weapon - melee or (silenced) ranged, doesn't matter - to pass this one. Also, at least one silenced ranged weapon to take out cameras without enemies overhearing. Strategy:

1) Take out the camera at the entrance. I'm assuming you are using Loki, so just walk up the guy and stealth kill him before he gets away. If he's a nullifier, use your ranged weapon to take out his shield first. He won't notice his shield taking hits - just make sure you don't actually hit the enemy so he won't ring the alarm.

2) Take a right. If the laser barrier is there, wait for it to disappear. If it's not there, wait for it to appear and then disappear. Don't rush - it can appear just as you're passing through and that will set off the alarm.

3) Take out the camera, then wait behind the computer or whatever that is for the other enemy to show up. Refresh stealth if necessary. Once the enemy is clear of the laser barrier, stealth kill him.

4) Ignore vents; just keep going. Pass the next two laser barriers as described in 2). Don't bother stealthing, there's no more enemies or cameras in your path.

5) Hack the console and then hack the data.

The last room at 4:30 is the easiest of the set. There's no need to stealth on this one - the cameras won't see you and there's no enemies.

1) Go in and look through the window. If there's lasers on the floor, there's a console to hack in the entrance room that disables them.

2) Take a right, go through both doors, then turn left. Hack the door and take a shot at the camera.

3) Hack the door on your left and take a look into the computer room. There's two cameras on the ceiling - kill both. Take the data.

The only real threat of failure is if a nullifier spawns in the second room or you get too impatient and trigger one of the laser barriers by rushing forwards.

Grineer mid to high level spy 2.0 (enemy level ~28). So I did bring my Loki for this but there was really only one part where stealth helped (taking out the guard at the back of the second room). I even screwed up my stealth timing on the first room but didn't set off any alarms.