Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Believe You Guys Wanna Wield Tenshin's Dual Nikana, Take A Look.

Rayzenfloss

I don't know if anybody else spotted this issue:

well, we can carry a primary, secondary and melee at the same time. That doesn't mean we can tri-wield all of them :P

Coming back to Tenshin.

The way the swords are worn, it doesn't feel like its dual wielded...

If inspired by samurai which goes deeper than just copying the looks, more likely, the longer one is intended to be used on enemies, and the shorter one a social status (doubling as an alternate weapon in close quarters?), and used to commit suicide (since it is kinda hard to stab yourself with a long weapon)...  fighting with both weapons is ... unconventional at best.

If there is a dual nikana or equivalent. maybe they should be worn on both sides of the hip instead?

I don't know if anybody else spotted this issue:

well, we can carry a primary, secondary and melee at the same time. That doesn't mean we can tri-wield all of them :P

Coming back to Tenshin.

The way the swords are worn, it doesn't feel like its dual wielded...

If inspired by samurai which goes deeper than just copying the looks, more likely, the longer one is intended to be used on enemies, and the shorter one a social status (doubling as an alternate weapon in close quarters?), and used to commit suicide (since it is kinda hard to stab yourself with a long weapon)...  fighting with both weapons is ... unconventional at best.

If there is a dual nikana or equivalent. maybe they should be worn on both sides of the hip instead?

HD-Wallpapers-One-Piece-Zoro-Backgrounds

I'm not claiming that Zoro's three blade style is in anyway conventional or effective for that matter - but the fact he has all is swords to his side demonstrates that Tenshin having both nikanas to the one side doesn't really stop you from drawing all your swords and become a bad !... or at least Zoro certainty doesn't care

The drawing animation may be less fluid (i'm sure the animation team will make it look effortless and free flowing regardless) than other dual wield weapons so maybe while having a primary or secondary equipped you can only draw one until you go into melee mode? 

Edited by KOOKOOKOREAN

• 2 months later...