Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Believe You Guys Wanna Wield Tenshin's Dual Nikana, Take A Look.

Rayzenfloss

its just a Matter of time, Nikana Lovers always dream for this....... make it happen DE!

Would be cool.

Quick warning. Even though this is a game where we are super human space warriors wearing some sort of biotech suit and able to run on walls while dual wielding pistols or hurl balls of energy....

eventually someone will suggest NO because of how impractical/unwieldy/silly dual wielding katana is according to their understanding of traditional kenjutsu. As if that matters in this situation.

Would be cool.

Quick warning. Even though this is a game where we are super human space warriors wearing some sort of biotech suit and able to run on walls while dual wielding pistols or hurl balls of energy....

eventually someone will suggest NO because of how impractical/unwieldy/silly dual wielding katana is according to their understanding of traditional kenjutsu. As if that matters in this situation.

yeah, your 100% correct on that, I feel sorry for those people who hated it (^_^)

were bunch of different people. Haters gonna Hate, hehehehe.

Would be cool.

Considering dual wield exists in kendo I don't think it's impossible..

I'd rather have a nikana prime.

please read wiki before wishing for prime nikana. which is impossible they Stated it Nikana origin comes from earth. the old ways. you already seeing a primed version of it, the Dragon Nikana.

mostly weapons that are candidate to become primed are those weapon who belongs to tenno faction.

please read wiki before wishing for prime nikana. which is impossible they Stated it Nikana origin comes from earth. the old ways. you already seeing a primed version of it, the Dragon Nikana.

mostly weapons that are candidate to become primed are those weapon who belongs to tenno faction.

Yeah. Ok.

"The Nikana is a sword of Tenno design that is heavily based on old Earth's traditional Katana"

If i hadn't read it yet, i have now. Pretty sure it says it's of tenno design, also it's in the tenno lab.

I like when peoples say "please read blablabla before" but don't even read it themselves lol.

• 2 months later...

Would be cool.

For the record, I practice traditional kenjutsu minus the actual 'striking people with edged weapon' parts.

I have seen dual katana and katana/wakizahi done. Both can be elegant. Both can be VERY painful if you screw up at all. Even Minamoto Musashi preferred a single sword for actual combat with other swordsmen. Until he got bored with that and started using whatever struck his fancy. A shuriken. A boken. An OAR. In the Book of Five Rings, he states that dual swords can give advantage, but he also states that if facing a skilled swordsman, two swords cannot match the power and speed of one wielded with two hands.

Frankly though-

In a game where a Tenno can fire a heavy machine gun or rocket launcher with one hand while running on a wall... Reality need not apply.