The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Folks, Your Synoid Is Fine. It Still Does Insane Damage.

Twilight053

I still melt faces with it, with my r8 ammo mutation I don't run out of ammo.  People just mad because they don't have their vastly overpowered braindead version anymore.

it's not the same feeling though if I wanted to melt face I coulda just brought my wraith twin vipers :P

I still melt faces with it, with my r8 ammo mutation I don't run out of ammo.  People just mad because they don't have their vastly overpowered braindead version anymore.

You just shot yourself in the foot in two small sentences. Nice job. "Still melt faces" and "people just mad because they don't have their vastly OP braindead version anymore". Nice one buddy, nice one! And once again, totally beside the point. You are on fire mate!

It's always a good day when people who try to look like they know what they're talking about shoot themselves down like this. Makes it a lot easier not to waste time, and make things more constructive.

Thank you fellow Tenno.

Edited by Marthrym

You just shot yourself in the foot in two small sentences. Nice job. "Still melt faces" and "people just mad because they don't have their vastly OP braindead version anymore". Nice one buddy, nice one! And once again, totally beside the point. You are on fire mate!

It's always a good day when people who try to look like they know what they're talking about shoot themselves down like this. Makes it a lot easier not to waste time, and make things more constructive.

Thank you fellow Tenno.

Well, it does still melt faces. People dont like ammo consumption -> take off a fire rate mod and substitute ammo mutation. People don't like damage -> Add fire rate mod. If people would decide on ammo or damage instead of both there would be no issues, but we have a whole thread of people complaining about it.

Dont wanna watch your ammo all day? Take off the fire rate mods and deal with the still high damage that you have.