Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With Radial Javelin? Off Topic-Ish

Anaknank

LoS - line of sight.

in case of abilities means that they affect only thing that we actually see or aren't behind a obstruction

So this is the main trouble, huh. RJ only affect things that we actually see...

Does that works on a 360 angle or indeed on our/excal vision? let me check wiki while someone replies...

Ok, i see. But what happened? I havent played it yet, just wanna know what literally changed on the game.

You're asking about radial javelin right?

Well the the main talk atm is how the newly implemented Line of Sight kind of destroyed his skill which is javelin

So this is the main trouble, huh. RJ only affect things that we actually see...

Does that works on a 360 angle or indeed on our/excal vision? let me check wiki while someone replies...

The prob is that the LoS that de did is tech half baked, meaning some of the enemies that you see won't even get hit upon casting javelin.

You're asking about radial javelin right?

Well the the main talk atm is how the newly implemented Line of Sight kind of destroyed his skill which is javelin

Does the ability hit mobs behind him, or a actually area around him, or only in a cone-shaped field of view? 

I dont know if im being clear enough on this question

Does the ability hit mobs behind him, or a actually area around him, or only in a cone-shaped field of view? 

I dont know if im being clear enough on this question

tech, javelin, like whats writen in the description, should hit all the enemies that you see, *since LoS basically means Line of Sight*

enemies that are hidden should not get hit.

But as you can clearly see on the thread that I have posted, that thats not the case, some enemies even when seen by *player* or should be considered seen aren't getting hit.