Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exchange System

Scomed

Hello everyone,
i'm new in this forum and i don't know if anyone has already promote my kind of request. I thought that a great thing for the game would be have an exchanging/commercial system between friends and others. This would be great helpful in many situation. For example:
- i need Rhino head blueprint to complete the building and i found Banshee system that i don't use or it doesn't interest me at all. Another guy has found Rhino head blueprint and he needs Banshee system blueprint. He add me as a friend and thanks to an exchange system i change my Banshee part for his Rhino part, or perhaps for money...

Thanks for watching and sorry for my poor english.

Bye, good play with this beautiful game!

Scomed

My advice is to watch the livestream.  They talked about this subject and there has been may threads about it.  It's a sticky situation since there's lots of abuse that could happen.  AKA brand new player is given amazing mods, BP's, credits, or whatever and it totally ruins their game experience.  Half the fun is looking for mods and BP's and crafting new stuff!!

Edited typos.

Edited by Firebat86

there's always someone who doesn't want to play with rules, especially in game like this. Beautiful game ruined by some fat hacker! Anyway i'm happy to hear that my idea has been already treated by anyone else.

Bye guys, thanks

I agree with OP about trading blueprints. I cannot express my frustration with alert mission blueprints. I have been waiting for ambers phoenix helmet blueprint for absolutely ages and it never comes up. Then just this morning it came up while i was away from my PC. Its infuriating. Added to the fact that my friend who also plays warframe has the blueprint and DOESNT WANT IT!

>I would happily buy it with platinum if the prices made sense.

imho trading in any kind means, we'll see chat spamming from farmers - even the clan only exchange ("hey can i join your clan for trading *cough* exchanging stuff i need?")

I agree.

Please DIGITAL EXTREMES go play any game that has trading or selling.  All that WTS, WTT stuff in chat breaks the game.  I would be more ok if they just put resources for sale for platinum before letting players trade.  UGH!

maybe only an exchange sistem between friends.. I played Metin 2 so i understand what Karlder means, but friends who can exchange materials, bp or weapons each other won't affect wrongly the game, in my opinion...

P.S. not everyone want to spend real money to buy platinum only to be powerful in a virtual game...