Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Memory Leak ?(Or Atleast Huge Memory Usage)

Chaosdreamer

I too have this problem, I contacted DE and they made me do like 4 or 5 different things that helped, but not really at all.

Once you start doing a survival mission or something your FPS tanks and it's hard on my eyes, I have an eye condition that makes it hard to concentrate and some other stuff.

But in short, there is too much memory leak.

What you did to fix?

They told me to turn off a bunch of windows related programs. Stuff that runs in the BG, it didn't fix it. It made my FPS way higher sure, but I still came across the same memory leak and stuttering and fps drops in the missions I mentioned.

Survival or anything with lots of enemies.

I already have my computer set up too so it uses 50% less resources. It looks like windows 98 lol, I use like nothing, yet frame eats all the memory.

They told me to turn off a bunch of windows related programs. Stuff that runs in the BG, it didn't fix it. It made my FPS way higher sure, but I still came across the same memory leak and stuttering and fps drops in the missions I mentioned.

Survival or anything with lots of enemies.

I already have my computer set up too so it uses 50% less resources. It looks like windows 98 lol, I use like nothing, yet frame eats all the memory.

Well this won't work at all with me since I have already everything at min for BG stuff , and for the Aero peek or whatever it's called I won't turn it off , since like you said it make it like Windows 98 

So in hope of getting hotfix soon for this issue , my Graphic card and fan will enjoy those fix

Well this won't work at all with me since I have already everything at min for BG stuff , and for the Aero peek or whatever it's called I won't turn it off , since like you said it make it like Windows 98 

So in hope of getting hotfix soon for this issue , my Graphic card and fan will enjoy those fix

I don't care about how my PC looks, it looks like 98 pretty much. I have Aero off, and everything else pretty much. My windows 7 runs on like...550mb or ram or less.

The only thing I have on is images for thumbnails.

I wouldn't bet on it, it was 5 months ago they helped me. Memory leak is an issue a lot of games have, and no one really ever fixes it. Least from games I play.

It's pretty bad that the game will just leak memory like mad, sitting in the ship getting 188fps, then 12 fps while still standing still, fresh install of windows as well.

Im just upgrading my pc.

• 2 weeks later...