Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Shots Are Not A Good Thing To Have All Around Pvp

WhiteCopain

I want to like the new PVP, but I cannot play it with so many one shot moves. It's a huge step up from how it used to be in a lot of ways, but I think having so many ways to one shot people is bad. I'm not a huge fan of anything in any game being a one shot, but I can accept it as long as it takes a bit of work, but the 1 skills doing it isn't really the case. I wouldn't mind so much if these two shot or something, but the TTK is so low that it's very difficult to get interested in PVP, and those who are crush everyone else because they know the little things they can do to auto win with the one shots.

It's overly frustrating :x

Iron Skin needs more adjustments, and melee slide attack damage should be nerfed greatly or just removed. Coptering is great for a mobility tool.

Otherwise, PvP is actually not too bad. You need to deny your enemy your cephalon and energy or you will pay the price. Defense and offense seem to be equally important.

Yeah, makes Rhino kinda OP right now. Fast AND tanky. But I still enjoy it.

In general I'd like Primes to be more of a trade off then a straight buff, atleast in PVP, because it's kinda goofy to balance things and then make half of the items worthless because they're straight up worse then prime versions, just a waste of development time.

But one step at a time, and one shots are the greater evil here.

Agreed. Rhino Prime shouldn't be able to be as fast as he is in PvP, Iron Skin still needs some tweaking, and certain attacks need to be nerfed.

Personally speaking, spin attacks should be nerfed, as I deal way too much damage with them, and Fang Prime needs to be nerfed, as they are fast-attacking, high damage-dealing, and can be used to copter.

The only weapon that I think is an exception is Paris Prime or any bow, really. You shouldn't be able to rapid-fire it, but a fully charged back shot should one-hit, since that makes sense with how long it takes to draw it back and the consequences of missing a shot.