The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Maybe Don't Put That Stuff In The Vault Until People Have Had The Ability To Play Correctly?

Coehl

I can log on and play. But most of the time, I can't finish a mission and keep the rewards. Instead, I finish the mission, get kicked to the login screen, it takes upwards of a minute to login again, and then my account acts as if I never did the mission that I just finished.

Got a prime part you wanted? 

You never got it.

Leveled a frame up?

No you didn't.

This, along with non stop freezing during void missions, random kicks during void missions, and a whole other slew of problems that started up just after U16's deployment. I've paid for quite a few things recently. Stealth changes are annoying, inability to play is a non starter. My wallet is going to be shut for awhile,

I've updated my graphics card, I've messed with my router, I've tested doing this solo and with various party members and tests over who is hosting. But the results remain the same. The game is crashing and wasting my time.

I wanted to farm the prime parts that are going into the vault for friends that recently picked up the game, but I can't do it like this. Would have really appreciated a weekend to get this stuff.

Edited by Coehl

evaluate with some other software (and some other games) to be sure that it's Warframe. include some Multiplayer titles ofcourse.

i would run some Synthetic Benchmarks as well to make sure they go smoothly.

once / if you've determined it's Warframe:

Crashing issues you say? (or some other major issue in Warframe)

- when your issue occurs (if your issue doesn't cause the game to Crash, it can be useful to write something in Chat right after it happens to narrow down where to look in the Log. don't forget to tell Support that you did that and what you said so they can find the Chat message!), after Warframe has terminated and you have sent your Crash Report(or attempted to), immediately go to your Local Appdata, and grab the Evolution Engine Log (EE.Log) from the Warframe folder. this file is wiped each time Warframe launches, so if you run Warframe again after the session with the issue, the Log will be useless.

for Windows Vista / 7 platforms, this should look something like this:

(Boot Drive letter):\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log

copy this file to a different location for the time being, as when Warframe launches, this file is overwritten, and you need any data that's in the file as it stands after the Crash.

- go to Support, create a Support Ticket, and fill out the forms appropriately (Tech - Crashing would probably be appropriate here).

then, upload the EE.Log to the webpage.

- next, you'll need a Direct X Diagnostic Report (Dxdiag).

how to open Dxdiag:

st8JLTC.png

(if you're asked a question when you run DxDiag, just click yes)

now, save all information to a file. where ever is convenient, the Desktop is pretty convenient, you'll delete this file after you attach it to the Support Ticket anyways.

RoN6czl.png

- now, if you haven't done so already, attach these two files to your Support Ticket. you can either browse for them, or you can drag them to the Attach zone to automatically upload them.

- lastly, explain your issue in the fullest detail that you can. what was going on at the time of crash, how many players, what mission type and what node you were playing, anything that might be relevant.

if you wrote something in game Chat as a marker for when your issue occured, don't forget to tell Support that you did that, and what you wrote, so they can find your marker!

and don't forget to submit your Support Ticket.

(if you're not sure how to login to Support, it's the same account you use for Warframe and the Forums!)

Edited by taiiat

Many people in my clan, all with various computer builds, are having this problem. I have several games that have not had this issue. I could run benchmark, but a cursory read over this forum and trending topics, the fact that WF was running fine before last Friday, and it's clear that this sort of problem began with U16 in Warframe.

Edited by Coehl