Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The (Un)Official Rankings Of The Off-Topic Army!

TheErebus.

Note: All this is just a friendly joke towards the frequenters of Off-Topic. Complaints will be ignored.

THE (UN)OFFICAL OFF-TOPIC ARMY RANKINGS

I once made a totally and still withstanding thread of the rules of off-topic. But now I shall create a ranking system for everyone to fit into. If you don’t like it, then you may say whatever complaints you have to the brick walls around you.

First off, we have:

The SUPREME PRIME OF OFF-TOPIC: ScrublordPrime

He rules over off-topic, dictates who can post what, and demands a tribute of being calling ScriblardPrem every day of every hour. NO ONE CAN BECOME THIS.

Strengths: EVERYTHING

Weaknesses: Naoto-kun <3 (and pepperoni pizza with ghost chili peppers on top)

THE CRIMSON RAVAGER: Crimsontuckr

He will destroy your body by ravaging it...very thouroughly

Anime Commander: CM-Tiffany

She holds the key to the anime gif library of everything. You name it, she has it (within reason).

POO CLEANER: Utarious

Cleans poo for the royal toilets. <3

Leader of the goats: (PS4)Pharen

He has no control over off-topic other than the fact that he controls a multitude of goats.  He also will ever give up an argument and is a Dragon’s Dogma fanboy.

Geddit? Cuz hes oberon. Who is a goat

A spooky ghost: Ghost333

halloween-ghost-clipart-gif-2left.gif

Goat: Snyphurr

He is a goat.

His master is Pharen

Negative Nancy/The artisté/THE MOST JELLY USER EVER: Syndrex

If you want art that is on par with DaVinci, don’t ask Syndrex. Because he’s the reason why Utarious had a butthole face.

THE VAMBI: Noamuth

SHE IS INVINCIBLE AND CAN NEVER DIE. Unless you show My Little Pony. She’ll die really quickly.

The Toilet cleaner: Devoid

Mortal enemy of Letter13: Dogefighter

Born to destroy dogeers, his strength gets multiplied whenever he sees a doge meme.

The boot-licker: VioDuskar

It may seem stupid, but Vio is the main reason why we are all happy. He makes our boots shine like the sun!

The SPACEMAN: DarkNebula

He knows nothing about space, but he has nebula in his name, so he is a spaceman damnit.

The guy who hates me: Legolegend

He is poo.

Cephalon Gods (I guess...): Amethyst & Kaiczar

Gods of the cephalons. They control the computers at off-topic headquarters. So fair warning to everyone, they know your browser history.  

Everyone else are just grunts/plebeians

Want to sign up? THEN COME ON DOWN TO THE RECRUITMENT CENTER (this thread) AND JOIN IN!

Edited by ScrublordPrime

Note: All this is just a friendly joke towards the frequenters of Off-Topic. Complaints will be ignored.

I once made a totally and still withstanding thread of the rules of off-topic. But now I shall create a ranking system for everyone to fit into. If you don’t like it, then you may say whatever complaints you have to the brick walls around you.

First off, we have:

He rules over off-topic, dictates who can post what, and demands a tribute of being calling ScriblardPrem every day of every hour. NO ONE CAN BECOME THIS.

She holds the key to the anime gif library of everything. You name it, she has it (within reason).

Butthole Prime: Utarious

He has a butthole for a face. He is also the governor of Last Post Wins.

He has no control over off-topic other than the fact that he controls a multitude of goats.  He also will ever give up an argument and is a Dragon’s Dogma fanboy.

He is a goat.

His master is Pharen

If you want art that is on par with DaVinci, don’t ask Syndrex. Because he’s the reason why Utarious has a butthole face.

SHE IS INVINCIBLE AND CAN NEVER DIE. Unless you show My Little Pony. She’ll die really quickly.

Want to sign up? THEN COME ON DOWN TO THE RECRUITMENT CENTER (this thread) AND JOIN IN!

I would like to say my rank is out of date.

First off, we have:

The Mummy: Utarious

He is a old rotten mummy. He is also the governor of Last Post Wins.

He is a goat.

His master is Pharen

If you want art that is on par with DaVinci, don’t ask Syndrex. Because he’s the reason why Utarious has a butthole face.

The SPACEMAN: DarkNebula

He knows nothing about space, but he has nebula in his name, so he is a spaceman damnit.

WHERE IS GODE

WHERE IS GODE

Custodian of Existence here.

Making sure nothing breaks.

You egotistic goit. How dare you forget us!?

murk lorer here.

i seen some things, and this is about accurate almost eventually somewhat make want do more like.

Added <3

SCRUBLORD I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE GODE, LORD OF ALL THAT IS WOW, IS

I SAID ADDED.

What does it say here?

Das right, I rule this place. And from now on, it is Syndrex.

Mighty failure of quoting. I apologize.

Anyways, I could really care no less. Snydrex rolls of my tongue nicely, saying "Syndrex" sounds unnatural to me.

Edited by LazerSkink

Mighty failure of quoting. I apologize.

You are forgiven. Now leave, Plebeian.

um

Kaiczar the cephalon guy and Amethyst Zero the...something...girl.

THEY DON'T EXIST. MY WORD IS LAW.

Edited by ScrublordPrime