Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Elemental Mod Boost

colincoti

you have to consider that rifles cant do charge attacks (cept for paris, but its build for it and does crap damage otherwise). or sneak attacks or jump attacks or slide attacks.

im pretty sure most of not all of those boost damage. while the % for melee mods are smaller they are tailored to hit like trucks thanks to skill modifiers.

melee mods are fine.

Edited by MetalGerbil

Still, you'll find that piercing damage on melee mod is also like some elemental one. Only stronger than ice or electricity. If you're using a 30-mod capacity melee weapon you'll also find the piercing one cost less mod capacity while giving a better damage bonus.

I had the electricity mod upgraded a bit, but now I'm thinking of gettin' a basic one if not nothing instead to get more damage with a maxed piercing damage melee mod.

See it's weird. In the end it sounds way more better to not upgrade it or take it at all. If I had the bonus damage on charge attack I think I wouldn't take it. (I'm even wondering if that mod still exist)

But I'd still take it, for the awesome visual effects fire+electricity :D

Edit: I ain't even talkin' about the specific effects of elemental mods. But I'm not sure upgrading one will increase the Slow or Stun efficiency. So not upgrading it would still be a good idea.

Edited by STUVash