Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check On Frost Prime And Latron Prime

What it's worth: 5-25p per part for one of the most common and oldest running prime sets in the game

What people want you to pay for it: 1000 plat+

Why people want you to pay 1k plat for it: because he's going away but not really because he'll come back later outside of the void.

If you've spent 1k plat for a part that has the same quantity as before U16 as it did after U16 (if not more thanks to the manic grab to get it before availability changes) then you've been scammed.

If you're selling these parts at 1k plat "because they're super RARE, buy while you can real Cheapz" then I believe I lost a bit more faith in humanity.

Real talk, pulling this kinda stuff is pretty lame no matter how low on plat you are. - it's not wrong it's just immensely sleazy.

But if that's what you do, then screw it, i can't stop you.

(Doesn't mean people won't think you're a butt for doing it though)

Trade safe

Trade smart

Trade not like a butt

^_^

What it's worth: 5-25p per part for one of the most common and oldest running prime sets in the game

What people want you to pay for it: 1000 plat+

Why people want you to pay 1k plat for it: because he's going away but not really because he'll come back later outside of the void.

If you've spent 1k plat for a part that has the same quantity as before U16 as it did after U16 (if not more thanks to the manic grab to get it before availability changes) then you've been scammed.

If you're selling these parts at 1k plat "because they're super RARE, buy while you can real Cheapz" then I believe I lost a bit more faith in humanity.

Real talk, pulling this kinda stuff is pretty lame no matter how low on plat you are. - it's not wrong it's just immensely sleazy.

But if that's what you do, then screw it, i can't stop you.

(Doesn't mean people won't think you're a butt for doing it though)

Trade safe

Trade smart

Trade not like a butt

^_^

HI would you like my latron set+reaper set+frost prime set for only 15k play together?

you looks like high-chance buyer